Smart SEO

Smart SEO | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

BF Offer -30%! SEO and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Thorn & Feather

Very professional, highly recommended The programmer has clear ideas and good logic. The software operation is simple and straightforward

CoeurAvecLesDoigts

Those guys really go the extra mile, REALLY supportive and super helpful, they proposed to help me fix the app install and setup, i highly recommend.
The tool itself is perfectly designed, simple and efficient.

HATIRA

Brilliant support. They are really good communicator. Rado helped us to find the problem that we were not aware of and solved it. The app works really well by the way.

Sophia Beauty Co

100% recommended fair price and great support , they contacted me and inform me to fixed the issue even i was not inform about that

Not So Retro

Nice app, easy to use with great onboard support. They even contacted me privately to assist with an issues they noticed with my configuration, without request, highly recommend.

Gift Boxs New Zealand Ltd

This app is great and we use the paid features of it however it is significantly slow and a difficult process to edit all your meta tags. The time it takes to go through each tab and meta tags and wait for it to load and save is painfully time consuming. We cant even right-click and open a new meta in each tab to try and speed the process up... All the features are great but a timely manner would save a lot when you have a lot of products.

Phoenix Awareness

I used this app since I started, is very easy to configure and helps me to have all meta tags and alt tags in one place, helped me to learn some SEO configuration as well. No issues with it so far

Naturexpressen

väldigt trevlig & hjälpsam support, superenkel & smidig plattform för att ställa in alla krångliga seo inställningar också

Unaverage Society

All these functions for only $5?! Man, it's a steal. Very detailed, easy to use SEO app. I learned a lot of things about my website and about SEO overall. Recommended for everyone.

EV DOC

Easy to use but very detailed SEO app that integrates perfectly with Translation Lab – perfect for multi-language stores. Highly recommend it! :)