Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

GOOD CALL

I am a complete zero at SEO and therefore contacted support. I got help very quickly. I was helped to remove the remnants of old applications. Thank you. With this support, you can move forward together.

HahaGet

This is a very excellent app. For those who don't know how to code, the app is very friendly.
I encountered some problems in setting up structured data. Rado from Smart SEO helped me solve the problem in a short time. Thank you very much. I must give a five-star review of your app. The following updated content is my supplementary content after using Smart SEO for more than a month: I use the APP's batch editing ALT function and structured data settings. It has improved the SEO situation of my store.
A few days ago, I changed to a new Christmas-style theme, which duplicated structured data on my website. I am very helpless because I do not know the code, so I can only ask for their team's support again. Fortunately, the Smart SEO team quickly helped me fix all structured data errors again.
I highly recommend Smart SEO. This app helps people who want to get organic search traffic and are not very proficient in code.

shopontti

A few days ago I installed the Smart SEO / PRO plan and I am very happy. Before installing the app, there were errors in the structured data of my website and the Google Search Console indicated that my web had several errors and warnings. By Installing the application it has been able to fix all errors/warnings. I also would like to say that the Smart SEO team has helped me a lot, they answered all my questions and have checked if the application has been properly integrated into my store. Everything went perfect. Excellent service and staff. I highly recommend Smart SEO.

channyc.com

This SEO app has rich SEO features, and at a great price. Their staff has provided excellent service, fast response, and answer all our questions. Recommend!

Nightcire Handmade

Out of all the seo apps I have used this one has the most robust free version and it works great! The couple of issues I ran into were solved fast and efficiently. All in all a solid app and I would go as far to say that it has the best customer support I have seen from a shopify app.

Tienda ZE!!

Es muy bueno el soporte se preocupan y te ayudan muchísimo yo contrate la Versión Pro se nota, quien tenga un negocio online no puede faltar este SEO muy bueno. Super Recomendable.

Tataita

Smart SEO has excellent customer service. They have helped me get the most out of the SEO package, and if you write to support, there is always an answer and help on the way. It is worth the price.

Itty Bitty Bear

Nice app. I use to run two other SEO app but decided to give Smart SEO a try and so far so good. Thanks guys

Slagan's Creations

I have been looking for an SEO App and this one not only lets me put what I want but makes suggestions. Not to mention their customer service is incredible and helps out with alot more than just the app. They helped me get rid of residual code from other SEO apps, gave suggestions on a review app and also optimized that app for me! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app.

chain gang distribution

Amazing! You actually get real time emails to get you started. I don't mean standard churned out messages and tutorial video's but actual support. Just that little bit extra in the beginning goes a long way. Signed up straight after. Will look at going Pro after this service. 5/5