Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Clélia mode

très bonne appli pratique et conforme au attente. Json ld le test google très pratique très intuitif et convivial je recommande

Glitz and Glamourous by Faye

I’m using the app to boost visibility for my website. I had trouble setting it up but on contacting support they were able to fix it for me. Very efficient and helpful! Thanks so much!

share the steals and deals

i used this app for my meta tags, and i required the help of their support team, as i am not the most familiar with coding. they got back to me quickly with a helpful response.

CoupleLife Shop

This application is very easy to use, a few clicks and you have SEO optimization, you will have great support from Sherpas Design, I can not wait to see the first results.

Bare Skin Care by Dr. Bollmann

I used this app to help me improve my SEO. It was easy to install and support answers questions so far.

Olio71

I have Jut Installed the app. It is Easy to go..Let's see what benefit my store can get from this app...

Vanilla Hobby Store

Perfect and fast customer service. They automatically offered me to fix my template from old SEO app codes. Best for the price.

Cosrea Cosplay

Amazing support, very responsive and helpful.
Easy to understand interface; beginner friendly which helped us a lot during setup.
Can't wait for future updates!

The GiftHub Store

The tech support responded within a short period of time and optimized my store as I have requested. I just installed the app so, we will see if there is any difference with the optimization. However, I did like the quick respond.

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

I changed to this app after SEO Manager let me down with mark up errors. I am glad I found this app. Cheaper a month and it seems to be working better than SEO Manager so far.

ACU Precision Sheet Metal