Smart SEO

SEO, Page Speed, Image Optimization, JSON-LD! CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AMORI COFFEE

Location Germany

The app satisfies all requirements. The interface of the app is very clear and well-structured, and the support is really very good. I received excellent help. Many thanks, especially to Rado.

LugerGG

Great app - very easy to use and worth the money. Support is also very proactive in helping you optimize!

Subliphone

Location Chile

Very good customer service, the price is fair, easy to use application, support is very fast and friendly in answering all your questions

Hollands Country Clothing

If you're looking for the best SEO app with amazing support, look no further than Smart SEO. Rudo, one of the support agents has been helping us since day one and is always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we have. The app itself is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Overall, we're extremely happy with Smart SEO and would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a good SEO app.

Le Baron Joue

Easy to use great app for beginning in the seo and also has advanced option the free version does a good job.

LENJERIE-IEFTINA

Location Romania

Super helpful. I never had a better support than this one, helpful at every step and giving useful recommendation. I love it.

Famous Stages

I used this app to do meta tags and alt-text automation for SEO. The app is easy to navigate and it has an excellent team of technical support that is always reliable and and awesome to collaborate with in fixing SEO issues on our site. Thank you so much for fast and super efficient tech support. -Emmanuel and Dustin Web Developer/Designer and Net Admin famousstages.com

NZ Pump And Water Filters

Location New Zealand

I tried the smart SEO app on the free trial.
I have to say the customer service and support from Rado was outstanding. He gave me useful advice and helped us way beyond our expectations. I highly recommend this app for ease of use. Thanks John

Access Pro Supply

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I downloaded SmartSEO to help with my site's meta tags, titles, and description. Incredibly intuitive app and the customer service is TOP notch! Thank you, Lina! :)

Old Rock Tees

Great app and their support is top-notch. I would highly recommend Smart SEO for any Shopify store. Their prices are great too.