Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

The Bircher Bar

Easy to implement, great layout, and brilliant customer service. Very affordable compared to similar apps on the market - highly recommended!

Pure Zees Ireland

Have used Smart SEO for two websites now with this one for purezees.ie being another occasion where the support was simply the best. They make sure that all conflicting code is removed so that the app works. Easy enough to use. Friendly and trust worthy support people so a thumbs up on that. Too early to say on what the results are in google ranking - fingers crossed on that.

Stride

Awesome customer support and easy to use app. Great if you have a large store and don't want to manually add in every single meta title and description. Rado was 10/10 to deal with

Typical corporation

I had some problems and they fix it there customers service is great. I can't wait to find out more about the app so I can get more sells. I am look forward to working with me more.

Alabama Scale Models

This app was easy to use. Each seo category was simply laid out and easy to edit. The alt text section was practically done for me.

WatermansHair Canada

Excellent App.

I've tried a few SEO apps before installing the Smart SEO app in my Shopify store.
The installation and setup were straightforward, and the instructions and process of how to optimize all the Meta Tags, Alt Tags were also quick and straightforward.
I found that their customer support is top-notch, quick to respond and very helpful.
I highly recommend this ap to anybody looking for an easy to use but highly effective SEO app.

Camel Bey

Fantastic and comprehensive SEO app, very happy and satisfied with it.. I first saw it and thought it can't be that good as it's the cheapest of all SEO app, so I tried 3 or 4 other SEO apps within a day and though to give SMART SEO a shot and it turned out to include most, if not all, features of the other apps, and most importantly very easy to use as everything is presented for you in a simple manner and explained within its interface without going to the help section or contacting support.. but if you contact support you'll almost always get a very helpful response within hours. Thank you for your hard work and superior efforts, highly appreciated! :)

The Looks by Lauryn

One of the few apps I don’t mind paying for. Very easy to use and works seamlessly. As someone who’s daily job is SEO for sites built on Wordpress, it’s nice to see an app built to help with Shopify, without having to do all the manual work required, myself!

Must be Joking

There were some bugs when I started using the app, but support helped me to solve the issue very quickly. No regrets so far - Thumbs up! :)

O'kiara

Every store dream to rank higher in google SEO. not only it smart also very handy for your everyday use