Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

北欧家具 インテリア通販サイト greeniche (グリニッチ)

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

構造化マークアップに警告が出ていたため、チャット相談機能を使い問い合わせを行ったところ、担当者の方が素早く状況を判断しサイトのコード編集を行ってくださいました。また、こちらのバックアップに関する懸念点にも考慮して編集内容のビデオファイルも送ってくださったりと、親切にご対応してくださいました。ありがとうございました。 There was a warning in the structured markup on our website so we first contact them using chat consultation. The person in charge quickly identify the factor and edited the code of our website. Also, he kindly sent us a video file of what setting he changed. I'm relieved to get quick and warm support. Thank you very much.

Jenston Girl

I left this app several times to try other things, but I keep finding my way. I left if for a more expense SEO app that promise me the world with lots of widgets, bells and whistles and it still could not do what this app does for my store.

Chapeau de Paille

Location Estonia

Good app to optimize crawl budget. We hope to find soon the possibility to unselect all product pages with argument "/product/example?variant=123" and collection pages "/collection/example?page=2"

LePrince Fine Art Gallery | Charleston, SC | Naples, FL |

Excellant Support! Rado is great! He walked me through the setup and explained everythting. Thank you

STEFANO BOSCUTTI

Location Australia

Smart SEO? This is the smartest SEO Swiss Army Knife on earth that slices, dices and fixes all your SEO issues. Rado and the team are prompt to handle any questions or concerns. Only giving five stars because I can't give them ten. Highly recommended.

CHRISTINA'S FABRICS GREAT PRICES QUALITY FABRICS

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a great app for SEO been using it for six months or more. No complaints. Great Customer Service.

Scandinavian Goods

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 month

No SEO results, No Website speed results. They asked for a second chance, we believed them and we gave it to them, it’s a pity that they didn't live up to our expectations. Conclusion: they are not professionals in this field.

May 17, 2022

Hi Dzimitry,

We did debug your homepage, theme and apps and got your homepage speed from a sad 47 on mobile to 87 and 99 on desktop in just two days. Obviously you have been working on your website and your score is now 81, as I can see a few new errors, but 81 is still almost double 47. On top of that we did send you a message on Friday that we will get your page speed above 90 just that we need some more time. And you left your review on Sunday, obviously frustrated that we haven't done this over the weekend. Let me mention to all readers, that the work we did and were going to do was for free.

So to answer your review: We are professionals, and we are one of the best in our field. But most importantly we try to help merchants even when we are not going to make a penny out of it. We do it for our good name and the reviews here are a testimony to this.

elmejorcalcetin

Location Spain

Enhorabuena a los creadores de esta excelente aplicación. Me hace ahorrar mucho tiempo y mi página ahora tiene más visitas orgánicas y más ventas sin coste. Realmente esta app se paga sola. Y el servicio técnico son excelentes para resolver cualquier duda que pueda surgir. App TOP.

CLV Pet

Very friendly and knowledgeable people. Lina was really helpful and things are working great Great App

Ieva Dickson

Fantastic app and superb customer service! Highly recommend it to anyone that hates doing their SEO or simply like me doesn't know what they are doing! Rado was so great helping me fix all the issues I had with my SEO! 10 out of 10!