Smart SEO

Smart SEO | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

CM Offer -30%! SEO and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

León & Bird

This app is great for all-round website SEO, and the interface is really easy to use/navigate. The support is also quick and fantastic!

Qualfurn

The APP is very brief to use, and the customer service reply is very timely and patient, a great AP!!

EXALT

Support were amazingly responsive and helpful and also pointed out several other issues which they then fixed :) I'm excited to see the improvements in SEO

Tiana Bay

I really like this app, but one of the main features that was amazing was that there was an issue with my public store verification. I wasn’t aware of it but the company reached out to me to fix it. Simply amazing! Great App!

積高五金Jaco Hardware

The support is prompt and helpful, they help us remove duplicated snippet and so our search result will look better

My Mia's Skin Relief

Excellent app, easy to use and outstanding customer support :-) My on-age SEO score has improved significantly. Thank you.

Mayala Home

Wonderful customer support. Very helpful. They got rid of all my duplicate meta tags and gave me good tips. Easy to use app as well.

Callie Gift Co.

Super helpful, simple to use, and incredible customer support! It made bulk editing things so easy to do and the team even helped fix my website code.

BellaTrendz

I would like to thank Milen for his support to setup the app for my store. The app had many features like bulk edit meta tags, alt tags, JSON-LD, Broken links and more. The app is working awesome on my store and you can see the results within a short period.

Fréolic London

Very helpful customer service - highly recommend! Initially there was a clash with out theme or old version of the app - but it was fixed promptly. We are very pleased.