Sherpas: Smart SEO

Sherpas: Smart SEO

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,327)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO management features, including meta tags, alt text, and sitemap generation. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface, efficiency, and clear SEO status overview. The support team is frequently praised for their exceptional service. Additionally, many believe the app offers great value for money, with results that far exceed the cost.

May 20, 2024

A really useful app that covers a number of needs. I bought primarily for the JSON data but its proven really useful and time saving for adding alt text and optimizing images.

The Supplement Store
3 days using the app
April 12, 2024

Sherpas found issues on my site that I didn't even know I had. They reached out to fix it for me and improved my Sitemap. Very happy about their service

Supps On Deck
15 days using the app
May 15, 2024

Amazing service from Radoslav!!! Fixed our issue from previous SEO problems very quickly. App is great and very simple to use!

FLOWERFIX
6 days using the app
February 28, 2024

The staff, Todor and Lina, quickly collaborated with our store to fix an SEO issue within 8 hours. Impressed with their fast response and effective solutions. Thank you for your exceptional support!

NSABERS
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 2 years using the app
June 7, 2024

A cost-effective application with a very simple operation. The customer service is very patient. Many thanks to Radoslav for his help.

kokodiy
China
About 21 hours using the app
April 3, 2024

Solid team. Amazing App. Super easy and fun to use. If you're looking for an edge on your competitors, would highly recommend. Don't get caught slipping on your Technical SEO. Search is moving faster than ever. And the Structured Data is where it's at!

Brewfits
19 days using the app
May 8, 2024

I recently added the Sherpas: Smart SEO app to my online store. The app is very user friendly and the customer support is outstanding.

Women Go Swish
3 days using the app
Edited February 22, 2024

Milen from the Smart SEO team helped solve the problems on the store, and even though we could not communicate for a while, he reached us and we communicated and solved the problems easily. Thank you for your help Sherpas Team! They also evaluate the feedback about the application, and with the Premium package, the SEO effect of the website seems to be quite high. Thanks for your help, maybe we can work together on other projects.

HOM NPS
4 months using the app
February 27, 2024

Awesome and powerful app. The team discovered and issue with my code that was interfering with this app and was hindering my google rich results and they fixed it within a couple of hours, can confirm the fix is complete based on google rich results tester. Appreciate this help and service.

MAVEN Wallets
3 months using the app
May 28, 2024

Impressive service, very satisfied! Fixed a problem with JSON-LD for me before subscribing!

MangoHoo