Smart SEO

SEO, Page Speed, Image Optimization, JSON-LD! CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Colchón Morfeo

Location Spain

I use this application for the SEO of my website, it really is very complete and intuitive, it has all the functions you may need to keep the website in perfect condition. It includes the option of structured data and image targets that others do not include. But if this wasn't enough, their customer service is wonderful, very quick to respond and very proactive, they have helped me even doing things that are not their job. Without a doubt a very good experience. Thank you-.

LA BALANZA ROMANA

Time spent using app About 2 years

Muy buena, Rado me ayudó mucho con todas las dudas que tenía, excelente trabajador. Muchas gracias por todo

Deed Industries

Location Australia

Super easy to use and install and the support team were incredibly helpful with all my questions both before and after installing.

Castle Balloons

Really good app. It is so easy to use to add the SEO meta tags. Their support is also very helpful and informative. Great app.

Talap Express

Location Jordan

Perfect app I have used in the last months and still continue to use , the app is great for any shopify store and I recommend all store to use

Fitz & Willow

Location Spain

I had lots of trouble getting Google to index my pages and, since I don’t have a clue about programming, I didn’t know were to begin to fix the problems stated by google search console. I found this app, and Rado was my support technician. He answered quickly to all my messages, looked into the problems I was having and fixed them all. You cannot begin to imagine how grateful I am. Thank you so much Rado, I was lost before your help.

Hello France

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I mainly took the APP to optimise Structured Data on my Shopify website. I never thought it would be so easy. I had doubts on the set-up as a first time user, but the lovely Lina helped me very well and so quickly! She even checked the overall health of my code and cleaned some bugs. Thank you so much, Lina.

La Fresal

Location Germany

The costumer service, especially Rado, is impeccable. You get instant answers to all your problems and they also assist you with a lot of additonal things regarding you webistes. 10/10 would recommend.

Curated Wines

Location Singapore

I have just started using this app. It is easy to use and navigate. The assistance provided by Rado was timely, responsive and without any fuss. He even helped to remove the left over codes from a previous SEO app. Hopefully the app will do what it says. Thanks a lot.

U&E Shop

Location Germany

Ich bin einfach nur begeistert von dem tollen Support dieser App. Wir sind schon nach wenigen Tagen bei Google deutlich besser gerankt. Die Bedienung ist extrem einfach und intuitiv. Nimmt man eine Änderung an der Seite vor, sendet Smart SEO automatisch die aktualisierte Sitemap an Google. Jede Frage, die ich hatte wurde mir sehr umfangreich mit sehr guten Tipps und Vorschlägen vom Support beantwortet.