Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Famous Rebel

Great app. One of the unsung heroes of the Shopify app store. You can spend forever on design and pop ups but if you don't have the back end right no one will find your store. Simple. Effective. Just get it.

NO COMET

I've been using this app for 5 days and i am seeing some improvements in my SEO already. Also the interface is clean and easy to use, so i will probably keep the app!

VapeHongKong

Smart Seo is helpful, the cs is very helpful too, they solved all my questions and also find my site problem which I did not realised. 5 stars

PERIDOT eShop

Early days yet and a lot of learning to do, but so far pleased with my choice and the service response has always been the same day, thank you.

KandyMask

Used this app to get my SEO done properly. I had an issue with title tags and JSON-LD blocks because of other SEO apps that didn't uninstall fully.
The guys from Smart SEO approached me proactively and fixed it perfectly. Great service, great product.

Cans & Corks

Awesome, apps works perfectly and is very easy to use. Customer service has been outstanding, shout-out to Rado for helping and making sure everything is running perfectly!

The Peoples Mask

App was easy to install but still not showing up in google for basic search terms relating to store

Stamps Mall

I use this application and I am very satisfied with it. Very easy to set up. The support offered is tailored to the application, detailed, fast and to the point. I also recommend this application in terms of quality-price ratio, which is very good.

Niche Bazaar Studio

I used this app to help me optimise my collections, I hadn’t realised quite how messy my set up was even though I was careful! Really valuable tool and quick and easy to use. These developers are great, I use their translation app also and the customer service was amazing

Digtify.co

Thanks SmartSeo team!
Amazing app, very easy to use especially for non SEO owners.
I used it to set all me seo titles, description and alt tags.
Strongly recommend!