Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

BubblesandJoy

This app completely got my SEO up and running. My business is now on the first page of Google after 1.5 weeks. Extremely impressed!!!

silicacollection

Really user-friendly and right to what is required from a SEO management app. It also gives nice tips and a training section that is very useful. I also had some questions and support was prompt to help. Best installation this year so far. thank you for your service!

CH Vital

In a word simplicity is how I define this app for SEO. Many of us who use Shopify are small entrepreneurs, we know about our business, but not about technicalities, so apps like Smart SEO are just what we need.

Trendy Finery

Thanks to this application, I fixed the incorrectly structured data structure. They also have a great technical support team.

Something To Wear

I wish I found this app a year ago when i created my store. It would've alleviated all the guess work and errors in optimizing my SEO. This app is incredibly easy to use, and for someone like me - who knows fashion and not code - I wasn't apprehensive about jumping in and following their most informative lead in bringing my products up to 100% optimization. I'm not one to contact support often because i'm stubborn and like to think I can figure things out on my own (trying to overcome this flaw lol), but their support team reached out to ME and volunteered their help to get 'stuff' cleaned up and fixed. I'm still blown away by this! Please don't waist your time or $$ on any other app. This is all you need - especially if you're unfamiliar or timid with SEO, Meta Tags, and all that other good stuff!

Nutri-Patch®

Straightforward onboarding, and when I asked for support, they followed up with specific problem areas and fixed them for me.

Petit Factory

I just set up this application or rather it sets up on its own, you just have to respond to emails from Rado, which is always very nice. I do not yet know the performance that this will bring me but I have high hopes. Thanks Rado Je viens de mettre en place cette application ou plutôt elle se met en place toute seule, il suffit de répondre aux emails de Rado, qui est toujours très sympa. Je ne connais pas encore les performances que cela va m'apporter mais j'ai bon espoir. Merci Rado

Aster & Oak

I have been using this app for 4 days now. It has been very simple to use and the staff have been super helpful and replying to emails very quicky :-)

Go Love Shoes

Excellent customer service help, they will look at your issue on no time, Rado help me to take out the duplicate title tags in my store pages and Smart SEO is properly integrated in my store- thank you so much Rado.

PonyCycle, Inc.

So far so good! And the service are very good. they can reply my email on time and solve my problem.