Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

SilverMania925

Did not have time to use it extensively yet but so far looks good, easy to use and customer support seems to be excellent. Will update again after sometime when I have more experience with it. Looking forward to seeing the effect on google ranking also, thank you from www.silvermania925.com

ZI-SHOP

Very nice app, not too complicated and enough to make perfect SEO-website. Also wonderful price and support, thanks!

Bend Tool Co.

We are really enjoying the app. It is too early to tell, but I think it is helping our search performance as well. Milen and team have been super responsive and have gone above and beyond helping us with structured data.

On Maple Lane

Amazing customer service, that answers quickly. Great App, I highly recommend over other SEO apps. Had a few questions and was very pleased with the quick and efficient responses.

Loja Epoch

Pretty much good app for a affordable price. It helped me a LOT to do the hard work involving SEO engines and everything else.

Girls.co.uk

The new interface is a big improvement over the old one as it allows now to make individual edits to things that the templates you have made in the bulk edit function needs a little tweaking. Very time saving and appears to work well. I had a couple little issues with it, but support responded timely and resolved them. Better than other SEO apps I have tested in the past here.

Me 'n Mommy To Be

The customer service with this app and installation of it has been world class. They have gone and continue to go above and beyond to make sure that are stores needs are taken care of and the app is working as it should.

I have not used the app long enough to report if it effectively has increased our search engine rankings however I don't see how it couldn't. I know this takes some time to see in most cases so we'll know more in a few weeks.

To anyone attempting to decide if they want to download this app, here is your answer "YES YOU DO." You can't go wrong with this app and the people that handle it. Highly recommended.

Man Cave Slovenija

The app is great by itself, but the customer service is AWESOME (and fast)!

The app let's you edit your meta tags and alt tags in bulk which saves a lot of time, while it also takes care of the JSON-LD.

I had a problem with JSON-LD and structured data on Search Console and contacted support. They responded in no time and provided me with the perfect solution straight away!

GREAT WORK!

Custom socks | Dogs'n'Sox

Couldn't be happier! Finally, we found the right app!
Smart SEO app and Kabuki team solved all the issues we had on product pages on dogsnsox.com
Before installing the Smart SEO we have tried a few similar apps but without any results. Luckily, we decide to give it to try this app and BINGO!
Thank you guys for your help and improvements you made for our shop.

Supply Diva

This app worked great to apply photo meta data on all our images. I'd love to see more guidance on the other features, when I hover over the "?" symbols to explain a function 1/3 of the words get hidden beyond the edge of my screen. But overall very satisfied!