Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Lifeix

Best support team ever. I also bought a beautifully designed theme from them. Very responsive and helpful with my store:

Home Is Art

Useful app saving a lot of manual labor and very good customer support!
Thank you!

Fairybellskart

Highly Recommended! Great App!
The team is very prompt and supportive!
They also educated us with emails and blog links, when we ask for more understanding and suggestion for better SEO.
Simply Awesome!

The Chakra Hippie

They did everything for me, and kept me updated the entire time. Incredible app and definitely worth the small monthly fee without question!

Detour Tees

Great support team! When I disabled my app with Shopify they were right there with an offer to keep me as a customer.

Shoppinn Paradize

There seem to be no support for this app. I have downloaded to my store for a month now no response to my requests for help setting it up. I am just gonna delete and find something else.

This is an update - support did try to contact me however i did not receive the email. They have since reached out to me, set up the app and i will provide a further update on results once i have a chance to complete all the recommendations made. Once contact was make response time very quick and efficient. Thanks Team Kubuki!

Vanessa Mooney

This is a simple and user-friendly app that takes the pain and confusion out of laying a some solid SEO groundwork for your online store.

The Beautiful Store Sa

I am using this app and can't say enough good things. In addition, and very importantly, the help received is exceptional! I have been helped above and beyond what is expected and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Surfin Bird E Bikes

This is a great app. The staff is very courteous and helpful. They help me with the configuration of the app. Primarily, got the app for the JSON ID Feature which compared to other providers is quite inexpensive and worth it. The JSON ID will be applied automatically after filling out info about your business and can be immediately verified through google. This should boost your seo and googles ability to read what your site is about and give it more priority. Their meta and alt tag capabilities are also very helpful. On a final analysis, I do recommend this app to anyone looking to boost and improve their seo performance.

Enry Print Ltd

Great app would recommend to everyone!