Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Pottery Realm

Awesome app and fast support. Saves a ton of time and super easy to use.

Bombersnhoodies

Awesome support. Milen responded fairly quickly and was very helpful and gave great in-depth knowledge on how SEO works and what you should do to optimize it even further. Milen setup almost everything for me, i only had to grant him access to my page. I recommend him to everyone.

Blacque Onyx Apparel

Staff help was prompt and knowledgeable. Staff offered sound advice plus set up my smart seo.

Fitnessgearusa

good for fitness equipment . Works well. Highly recommend

Cla Med

I asked for support to ensure I had the correct settings SEO settings for meta data recognition. Milen responded immediately, logged into my Shopify (I gave him access) and in 10 minutes had everything configured. You cannot have better support than that.

Strapmeister

Just install this app & waiting to see some results . This review is more on the support that I get from Milen . TOP notch guy to begin with, advice & support that I don't see many this days.keep it up Milen, thanks

Ted
Strapmeister

Top To Bottom Apparel

Good app. Great way to optimize meta data and boost seo.

Gadgetwearuk

Really impressed with the features of this APP, it did the exact task we wanted it to do!

Smallest Planet

Milen was quick to respond to my question. He personally configured Smart SEO on my website, and explained how it all worked. Excellent customer service!

Ofypets

Its a really cool application, the support from application developers are so quick, special thanks to Milen for treating us like a child and explaining superbly, 5 stars for sure