Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Christopher Courtney

Thank you so much for your first class service, I am looking forward to using this service a long term basis.
I will come back and update further
Thanks again, www.christophercourtney.co.uk

Old Mcleod Trading Co

This app is very slick and saves me a tremendous amount of time editing alt text and meta tags. Well worth the $5 per month, thanks!

Old McLeod Trading Co
www.oldmcleod.com

Chakra Hearts

Fantastic App!! Shopify Life Savers, 5 STARS : ) I've have tried other SEO Apps! Smart SEO Make is so much easier to understand! Great Customer Service as well : )

Vrkm

Here from 10 people a day on my site to close to 40 in less than 5 days.
It basically cut the time that Google needs to get you site rank and bring traffic down to a week rather than a 6 month something in this nature. Be smart and try this, best app ever;)
Vrboxtube.com

Divine Experience Radio Store

I LOVE THIS APP! Customer Service gets a 10+ and I am happy. The app does exactly what it says!

Olae

Such a Cool app, love this one. And great customer support. Thanks a lot Milen :)

Olivetree Home

Great responsiveness from Milen and his team when I needed help.

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

Thank you very much Milen very good app, ♥♥♥
Merci Milen , vous êtes un grand développeur, et votre application va bien m'aider pour que ma boutique soit plus stable
merci ♥

Mbsg

Splendid support for the team since the start! Will observe the results closely. Thanks Smart SEO!

Ekoko Looks Likes

We installed the app and got a great support from Milen. Now of course we are looking out at the results but as we can see the app is not only easy to use but also to understand. The explanations are very clear!