Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

SoccerMarkt INC

Smart SEO has helped us save loads of time in mapping the correct SEO to our football marketplace. Excellent customer service, they come back to us within a few hours of any raising any queries and an easy to use platform, would definitely recommend, have been very happy with it since installing.

Fragrance.Sg

This app is very useful. I use it to control the meta title and meta description which helps improve my SEO.

I seldom write reviews, but this is one company that truly deserves it.

Compared it with a few other apps which does the same and find this is easier to use and much cheaper. Most importantly, it works.

The customer service is excellent and fast. In fact, they even helped to solve some other issues that were not related to this app.

Thank you very much.

BestEver4U

This app is very useful to get the store presence on Google in the first places. The support is excellent, also the price is affordable. I recommend it.

AlfaFashion

I am so happy for this app. I am using it for the first time I hope it will give me really good result.

Carriage House Dreams

Top notch customer service! Thank you so much! If every app could have customer service like this!!!

Karma K. Weddings

Awesome seo app. Easy to set up and saves so much time! A must have. You can choose what you want automated too.

Rose Metallics

Fine so far. Straightforward to use. If you’re new to digital marketing you should do some general SEO research before using many of the shopify apps. Much of it you can do for free and it’s not as difficult as it first seems. But there are plenty worse SEO starter apps on here than this one.

Coast Modern

Highly Recommend Smart SEO for how user friendly the app is. I've tried others but this is the best!

LJ Air-Cooled Engines

I really like how easy this app compared to all the other apps on the shopify store. Fast and easy to setup. Your gonna wanna try this to see how great and helpful it can be.

RedX Gear

We just installed this app a couple of days ago. Since we didn't have time to learn all of the nuances of the app, we reached out to Smart SEO tech support for help. They were AWESOME! They were more than willing to configure everything for us! Within a day they had completed the configuration and emailed us right away to let us know. I'm not certain how we will determine how effective the app is as time goes on, but if the app is anything like their customer service we'll be ecstatic!!! Thank you, and kudos to the Smart SEO team!!!!