Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

FAF Automotive

This app is honestly 10/10. They have helped dramatically with my SEO within the first 2 weeks of having it installed.

Second Milen is an absolute legend explaining everything that needs to be done to maintain a good front page ranking. Thank you for the app and thank you for making it so simple!

I recommend this to anyone!

Giorgio

MissMr

I downloaded this app as a free trial to investigate SEO further. It was extremely easy to use, even for an absolute newbie like me. The only reason we did not continue with the paid version was that we are not yet ready to focus on SEO and optimising our site (as we have just started our business). However, we will likely use this app again in the future. It's great.

Be Different

This app is amazing. Easy to install, save me so much time. I had a few questions , customer service was fast and Absolutely perfect! Thank you !

Beebagz

This app helps my store get seen. The customer service is amazing! They helped me install and walked me through optimization. Search no further for your SEO needs.

Bierglaswinkel.nl

Smart SEO is very easy to set-up and brings a lot of features to the table. Nice and clean interface.

HazExperts

Product seems really helpful - good tech support too. Nice lay out and easy to use, Recommended App 10/10

Crazy Cuffs

Awesome App, these guys are very supportive and provide great customer service. A+++++++++++++++++

Toyful Treasures

This SEO app is the best. I was having issues with my website's SEO and as soon as I started using this app, my website's appearance in Google improved. I would give 20 stars if I can.

- Toyful Treasures

HSI

I have been testing this app during the free trial, I had one question and they answered it immediately. I eliminated one app and still have one competing app that I may get rid of too. I like it does many things well, I hope they keep up on updates. Thank you

Lila Beauty

Support is responsive and very helpful. We have been using this for a while now and it has helped our store.