Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Ambiente Mexicano

The target keyword dissapeared in all my products without sudden explanation, and the broken links section never worked. Costly and non effective.

Cartel De Amore

Why there so much manual work no need for that... You need to be able to automate everything with tokens...

June 17, 2020

The original review was as follows:

"Crap! Why there so much crap, no need for that bulshit... You need to be able to automate everything with tokens..."

But what Shopify did is to remove the profanity from the review to make it more legit in other words protect and legitimize an otherwise dodgy merchant.

To Shopify I would like to say:

Way to go Shopify! You are the ones that deserve a bad review here and I would have given you one but we are your partners and unlike you we will act as one. Next time please take into account that your partners are as valuable as your merchants, if not more valuable and do support them.

To the merchant I would like to say:

The profanity in your review speaks about a person who is unfit to do business and therefore I believe that people visiting your website should know this. And we as an SEO company will make sure that they do.

PLENO Massager

Very disappointed, I install this app and then uninstalled, but there was left code, when I ask them for help, I need to install again and pay one monthly fee. Sent them emails, no reply.

August 14, 2019

Hi James,

Please note that the best way to uninstall the app is to go to the Setup page and press the Remove Integration button. This is what we advised you do when you asked us for help. You would not have been charged $4.99 because you have already gone into a billing cycle. And in the unlikely situation that this billing cycle ended the minuted you installed the app again we would have refunded the charge.

Still you went on to manually delete the app and broke your website. Now we would have fixed that was it not for the weekend. Your tickets arrived late Friday night. Please note that we sometimes provide support over the weekends but in general cannot afford to do so for an app which is generating less than a developer's salary. And this support case was indeed answered by us.

Given all this I believe you review is completely unjustified, first of all because it wasn't us who broke your website obviously, second because we gave you a solution and third because in the prospect of paying $4.99 which would not have happened with 100% certainty you chose to risk your sales over the weekend and then blame us for this.

I am sorry I have to be so direct but given all the hard work we have put into this app and the fact that we have been answering more than 30 support requests every day for the past two years I feel that this review is doing us great injustice!