Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Macaria Wedding

This app simply does what it says. It's very useful if you have lots of products, and the support is helpful.

Brightminds2

A game changer. We have over 5000 skus and this app has transformed how we manage inventory, filters, customer service. Simple to install and easy to get going at basic level...but amazingly powerful with access to custom fields too.
UPDATE- the more I use this app the more I love it, thanks!!
UPDATE 2- Now have 80k SKUs and Shopify would be unworkable without SmartTags...can't praise you folks enough, thanks.
Update 3: Responsive now have their API, makes Shopify a beast. Love it, thanks.

Little Berries Kids Shop

Couldn't do it without it. Such a time saving.

Offtocollege

Great product! They need to add one more rule: If shopify_user does not love smart tag then shopify_user tag = "Idiot"

Emer Jones Apparel

100% A MUST HAVE app. The support are amazing. Their app is amazing. Granted it took me a little to get used to setting up my own rules. BUT thats because I didn't read anything or ask for help. I still managed to get it done though.

There is no bulk tagging, ie you can't add all your 'words' in one rule and have it pick out just those words that are in the description and tag individual words. I have emailed them about this and they are aware of this and I cant remember if they said it was a feature thats coming.
They did however invite me to send them my list and they will bulk create the rules for me. I will do this when I am on a paid plan. ATM I am using the free, I do need to upgrade and I will in the coming weeks.

But really, I would be spending, literally months tagging every one of my product sizes, colours, styles etc. It would be an enormous task with out Smart Tags. Their pricing system is the best I have seen so far for a shopify app. You definitely get what you pay for when you factor in the amount of months work it saves you.

Twoheartswedding

I wish more people will come to know of this powerful app. Saves a lot of time tagging manually. The interface is intuitive. I have no problem setting up complex rules to trigger the tags automatically. The support team is speedy and helpful!

Minimalwatches

Perfect for our new store! www.babybinge.com

Rystyle

BEST APP EVER 6-STARS

Before this app I had to manually add tags to products > make sure the tags are in the right products > add new tags for Search filtering > change tags based on Price changes etc...... which consumes alot of time.

With this app i can in one go create rules to attach tags automatically based on the title, Description, Price Range, Vendor, sale Tags etc.

Now I have more free time as this app will work automatically for you.

Larkspur And Hawk

The Smart Tags team provides excellent customer support, and was able to help me solve a number of very tricky tagging problems. I give them 5-stars, and declare their app to be one of the best on Shopify; fully worth the money.

Viral On Fire

The app is easy to use and developed well. Happy to see free account too, so we can test before we invest into it.