Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Local Joe

This app is outstanding. I had a very technical implementation question and the dev team responded within a couple of days with a very robust step-by-step reply that worked for me on the first try. I now have a collection of my "Top Rated" products (based on Product Reviews) that's really going to help me push social proof on my site. Cheers, from the Javaya team!!

Jlw Instruments

So dang good. They have thought of everything. I'm so glad I found this app. Thank you so much for having it available. I use tags for so many things, I can't even begin to describe how important this app is to our e-commerce site. They also added some really nice features recently that makes it even easier to use. There is a little bit of a learning curve when using the app depending on what you are trying to do but once you get it, you'll love it.

Threadiverse

Good app can't complain at all. Does what it's suppose to do. Or what the free version offers.

Geeky apparel store:

Macaria Wedding

This app simply does what it says. It's very useful if you have lots of products, and the support is helpful.

Brightminds2

A game changer. We have over 5000 skus and this app has transformed how we manage inventory, filters, customer service. Simple to install and easy to get going at basic level...but amazingly powerful with access to custom fields too.
UPDATE- the more I use this app the more I love it, thanks!!
UPDATE 2- Now have 80k SKUs and Shopify would be unworkable without SmartTags...can't praise you folks enough, thanks.
Update 3: Responsive now have their API, makes Shopify a beast. Love it, thanks.

Little Berries Kids Shop

Couldn't do it without it. Such a time saving.

Offtocollege

Great product! They need to add one more rule: If shopify_user does not love smart tag then shopify_user tag = "Idiot"

Emer Jones Apparel

100% A MUST HAVE app. The support are amazing. Their app is amazing. Granted it took me a little to get used to setting up my own rules. BUT thats because I didn't read anything or ask for help. I still managed to get it done though.

There is no bulk tagging, ie you can't add all your 'words' in one rule and have it pick out just those words that are in the description and tag individual words. I have emailed them about this and they are aware of this and I cant remember if they said it was a feature thats coming.
They did however invite me to send them my list and they will bulk create the rules for me. I will do this when I am on a paid plan. ATM I am using the free, I do need to upgrade and I will in the coming weeks.

But really, I would be spending, literally months tagging every one of my product sizes, colours, styles etc. It would be an enormous task with out Smart Tags. Their pricing system is the best I have seen so far for a shopify app. You definitely get what you pay for when you factor in the amount of months work it saves you.

Twoheartswedding

I wish more people will come to know of this powerful app. Saves a lot of time tagging manually. The interface is intuitive. I have no problem setting up complex rules to trigger the tags automatically. The support team is speedy and helpful!

Minimalwatches

Perfect for our new store! www.babybinge.com