Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

EasyWormer

The most fabulous customer service - all at pricing that reflects the size of your store. Really happy. Thanks guys!

marieclaireshoes.com.au

amazing app, really powerful and if you're "Smart" enough, possibilities are wonderful! I am using it in 4 different Shops.
Only drawback is the price jump between 5k and 25k product, it should have a middle plan for saying 15k products. Cheers

Cast Iron Coffee Roasters

I am using this app to help differentiate customers for email marketing based on the product variant they purchased. The customer service I received helping me set up was outstanding. Recommended 100%

MamaMilla

These guys really are helpful and what a great app! I have tried a few times to ask for help and when I get a reply, its very detailed and REALLY helpful!
This app is fixing a lot of tedious tasks for us and we cant live without it now :-)
I highly recommend to try this app for yourself!

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, semplice di installare e molto utile nella gestione tag. L'assistenza perfetta, gentile, disponibile e molto professionali. Grazie mille ;) !!!!

Henne Jewelers

Absolutely love this app. Easy to use and very flexible. The support is great. I was struggling with a complicated smart tag and the detail in their response was fantastic. Highly recommend them.

Nauli

We weren't understanding the handbook well, but support was really good with a clear description how to set the rule we needed.

WELdental

After posting our review, the developer handled our request perfectly. The only suggestion I would offer is making the instructions clearer, step by step, along with caveats.

App works perfectly using our custom coding to add a tag to customers with a YTD filter.

Thanks for the extra assistance. It is very much appreciated!

Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland

Just amazing! Needed customers to be tagged based on the currency processed (we have a multi currency checkout) and it worked!!! Amazing developers

Baby Bow Club

I’m so happy with this app! The ability to tag based on order line items has completely streamlined how I do the packaging for my store. Highly recommend! I’ve been testing other tagging apps for months and this app does it all!

Previous 1 3 4 5