Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, semplice di installare e molto utile nella gestione tag. L'assistenza perfetta, gentile, disponibile e molto professionali. Grazie mille ;) !!!!

Henne Jewelers

Absolutely love this app. Easy to use and very flexible. The support is great. I was struggling with a complicated smart tag and the detail in their response was fantastic. Highly recommend them.

Nauli

We weren't understanding the handbook well, but support was really good with a clear description how to set the rule we needed.

WELdental

After posting our review, the developer handled our request perfectly. The only suggestion I would offer is making the instructions clearer, step by step, along with caveats.

App works perfectly using our custom coding to add a tag to customers with a YTD filter.

Thanks for the extra assistance. It is very much appreciated!

Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland

Just amazing! Needed customers to be tagged based on the currency processed (we have a multi currency checkout) and it worked!!! Amazing developers

Baby Bow Club

I’m so happy with this app! The ability to tag based on order line items has completely streamlined how I do the packaging for my store. Highly recommend! I’ve been testing other tagging apps for months and this app does it all!

OG Collective Marijuana Dispensary

Amazing app with even better support. The best support I've encountered thus far, actually. I'll recommend Smart Tags to ANYONE and EVERYONE who needs to automate their tags in any way. It's not the most intuitive app, but their support will walk you through step by step to accomplish your goal. For the price, this app is killer.

Yoga Democracy

I'd leave ten stars but that's not an option. I've rarely come across an app developer as responsive and customer service focused as these guys. They helped us to make sure their app works seamlessly with a new theme we're about to release. Brilliant service and product.

YAADADA

I downloaded the app to see their features and it does meet my need and they provided me my money back. Thank you so much!

Zymo Research

I used this app to tag customers with specific tags to help track marketing and other business needs. Smart tags are super responsive and helpful. A++ customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5