Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Baby Bow Club

I’m so happy with this app! The ability to tag based on order line items has completely streamlined how I do the packaging for my store. Highly recommend! I’ve been testing other tagging apps for months and this app does it all!

OG Collective Marijuana Dispensary

Amazing app with even better support. The best support I've encountered thus far, actually. I'll recommend Smart Tags to ANYONE and EVERYONE who needs to automate their tags in any way. It's not the most intuitive app, but their support will walk you through step by step to accomplish your goal. For the price, this app is killer.

Yoga Democracy

I'd leave ten stars but that's not an option. I've rarely come across an app developer as responsive and customer service focused as these guys. They helped us to make sure their app works seamlessly with a new theme we're about to release. Brilliant service and product.

YAADADA

I downloaded the app to see their features and it does meet my need and they provided me my money back. Thank you so much!

Zymo Research

I used this app to tag customers with specific tags to help track marketing and other business needs. Smart tags are super responsive and helpful. A++ customer service.

Mint Sports Cards

i love this app, its amazingly useful and handy and works very good and is pretty attractive.. support is Active and cleared up all my questions and concerns! :) the limit of 50/1000/5000 products/orders/customers has to do with how many items you are Currently Processing when you go to process the tags :) beautiful.
and a really neat thing about this app is that it can fix your Tags Groups!!!! just type in a Group Tag in the product editor (for example Team_Toronto Blue Jays) and then instead of exporting and importing csv and adding/removing ax extra tag, you can just run Smart Tags to check for anything it needs to update, and it will basically Finalize the group for you! :D
cheers and blessings, and thanks Again! :D

LilaLavanda

This is becoming one of my most useful Apps. I am able to automate tagging orders and clients to then use these tags to set up personalized marketing campaigns. Really useful! and the support team has been great helping me tweak the rules and pinpointing details in order to accomplish advanced rules.

LA Balloons

A great all inclusive app! This app combines many features that most other apps like them either offer a portion of or not at all. Additionally, when you have questions they respond promptly (within 24 hours) and with a full step-by-step tutorial they wrote out specific to your case. A++++ service and highly recommended!

Guarded Goods

I have used this app to help me tag specific orders. For the price, it can't be beat! I found a few other apps that were charging almost $20 / month for what I needed but I can get exactly what I need here for $1.99 / month. Very dynamic tagging which help makes my life a lot easier. I also had an issue with the logic recently and sent an email to their support. They responded back within 30 minutes and helped me resolve my issues. Absolutely GREAT app and support!

Ameyalli

----------UPDATE------------
I had a problem before, but wehavefaces support team help me to fix this problem within two days and also they're writting custom liquid scripts for some of my smart tags applications, there's still work to do, but they're really working hard on customer support and in the app itself, a MUST HAVE for big stores.

Definitely the best app for hard auto-tagging situations.

Previous 1 3 4