SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

TrailSurvivor

What can I say, the customer support alone is worth choosing these guys as your new email service provider! We installed SmartrMail for one of our stores, used it for a couple of weeks and then decided to move our other store across too. Great ESP, great team. Thanks!

CoCo Contemporary Connoisseur Gift Store

SmartrMail is amazing! We were a little apprehensive to change over from Mailchimp but honestly it is the best move we have ever made. They even helped us move platforms.
The customer service these guys offer is next level!
We have only just started our campaigns but so far we have been very happy..

BLUE CANDY

seems good so far... i have only just started using it. looks easy enough to use and support seems to be present if needed.

MedalDisplays.com.au

We switched over from an ESP we had been with for a few years as they ended their integration with Shopify. The team at SmartrMail basically did everything for us and answered all our questions very promptly. They are also slightly cheaper than the competition for our list size.

Tea Life

Easier and smoother integration than mailchimp, switched over without any issues. Slightly cheaper too.

Work It Society

Super easy to create professional emails and integrates seamlessly with Shopify subscriber list. The support team is extremely helpful, I had the pleasure of working with Nicolas who went above and beyond in answering all of my questions. I am extremely excited to see what SmartrMail does for my store!

Artist Guitars

Really simple to use UI with great functionality. Plus the level of support is exceptional. Thanks guys!

Royal Splendor

I am so happy to say that I am LOVING Smartrmail! The customer service has been amazing! Over the top service! I can't wait to see the system in full speed, I know our business will be more sucessful.

The team set our system up in a flash, made great improvements and never failed.

Our first email blasts were a learning curve for us, but thanks to the team of experts they keep me calm and excited about the future.

MAKENZIE BAILEY

Excellent app to reach your customer base. Easy to use and tracking tools are well presented and useful.

TeamImpeach

Great email vendor. Their staff is super helpful and have guided me through a lot. I am not the best with email marketing and because of Nicolas (my account rep) I was able to figure it out. I 100% recommend them.