SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Better than Mailchimp.

BALLISTIC MENSWEAR

Excellent customer service, I have sent them. Multiple queries and they always help me resolve issues

Farmácia Garcia

I've been using SmartrMail for some time. The application is very intuitive and user friendly. It has many options for segmenting customers and automations. SmartrMail has made communication with our customers a lot easier. The support service is also quick and effective. I totally recommend this app.

feelfoodflow

Great email marketing app, with different and free features. The customer service is amazing, If you have problems the team is really fast to respond and provide you solutions. The free version is very complete and allows you to do a lot of things.

ClosetBlues

beautiful interface. Easy to use. Free version gives more of the features you need. No regrets, I would definitely consider upgrading

Outside Table

I used smartrmail to get my popup going to collect email addresses with an automated email so they get a discount code. Its free until i get to a larger subscriber base so its great as i start out our business! Looks like it will work great as we grow!

Built To Last Apparel

We use SmartrMail for our email marketing needs and have been extremely satisfied with the features provided and the responsiveness of the support team. Even with the free features we managed to effectively put together a nice looking newsletter and some basic automatic flows for new customers. We can't recommend this app enough!

Epoch Nutrition Sciences

I am pretty new to this and used this app to send newsletters to a fairly small email list. I like the premade templates whereby I can put my newsletter/blog in there and then have places a recipient can click to buy. It's funny, I end up clicking the metrics (open rate, click rate) a few times daily to check how many are responding... Great app, great price...

Zabo Fashion

best mailprogram I have used until now!!! Easy to use... great work... thank you....................

Ridecycle Ebikes

Great emailing app with all the features you will need to run any email campaigns you need. If you cannot figure it out the team is quick to reply with a solution to your problem plus you can get free version that's more than enough.

Rent Heron

I love SmartrMail! The app is extremely easy to use and did something I thought I was going to have to hire someone to help me do! I was able to set up an automatic email including a coupon code that sends almost immediately after customers sign up for emails on my website AND design a good looking email in an hour. I've increased my email sign ups significantly and my next step is using SmartrMail to send out a marketing email. I ran into a problem with my test email and customer service worked on it immediately and didn't rest until they had figured out what happened - it was my emails fault but I really appreciated them getting to the bottom of it. I would highly recommend!