4.9
April 5, 2023

We are happy to be using SmartMail to help us increase impressions and help scale our business. Thank you!

Couples Co.
SmartrMail replied April 5, 2023

Thank you Couple Co. Team 💍 💎 Looking forward to helping your Shopify store scale even more! Have an amazing day ahead ☀️

April 5, 2023

Smart mail is very user-friendly and I love how much I can get done from my phone.
I appreciate how quickly the app refreshes and how easy it is to understand. I am not technically savvy and this app makes things so much easier for me.
I will have it for a while.

Readings By Celeste
SmartrMail replied April 5, 2023

Hi Readings By Celeste team 🌜🌞 Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this amazing review 😊 Feel free to let us know if there's anything that we can assist you with! Happy sending 💌

April 3, 2023

Very easy to use, affordable, and amazing customer support! This is the best email app email app on Shopify for a small business like mine.

SandyStar Designs
SmartrMail replied April 3, 2023

Hi SandyStar Designs team ⭐️ 🧶 We're happy to hear that you like the ease of use of SmartrMail as well as the customer support service of our team 😊 Looking forward to assisting you with even more email automations in the future!

April 2, 2023

Simple et efficace, et ils ont toujours répondu présent lorsque j'avais besoin d'aide. Je recommande

La Fabrique A DeDeuh
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
SmartrMail replied April 2, 2023

Merci à toute l'équipe de la Fabrique A DeDeuh 👶🌸 N'hésitez pas à nous contacter via notre tchat si vous avez la moindre question 😊

March 31, 2023

Always quick help and easy to understand :) Went above and beyond to help me create a customer segment! Thank you!

DiamondArt.ca
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
SmartrMail replied April 2, 2023

Good morning DiamondArt team 🎨🖼 Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot when a long-time user such as yourself sends us this type of feedback. We're looking forward to helping your DiamondArt reach new heights in 2023! 😊

March 28, 2023

Realy helpfull helpdesk with extreme fast replaying. Fully recommend for those are struggling with setupping automated email campaigns

Nejlevnější shop
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
SmartrMail replied March 29, 2023

Hi Nejlevnější team 🎶📳 Our pleasure! We look forward to seeing your store get amazing results with your new email automations 😊

March 24, 2023

Great customer support!!! Really friendly and quick answers to my questions! I can really recommend this Mailing App! :)

Aponcho – Customized Beachwear
Austria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SmartrMail replied March 27, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Aponcho team! 🏝👕 We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to assist you 😊 Feel free to let us know if anything else comes up!

Edited March 13, 2023

Its a great app for creating quick and easy emails, however it would be much better if there were more email templates for all the holidays around the world. Hence the 4Star rating otherwise its great ! As you have taken on board what I have said I am willing to update your star rating to 5*. Thank you

MTLondon
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SmartrMail replied March 13, 2023

Hi MTLondon team 👙☀️ Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad that we were able to add extra templates celebrating more holidays around the world. Our designer is now working on 20 additional templates which will be made available over the next couple of weeks. If you ever need anything else please, feel free to reach out through our in-app chat and our team will be happy to assist you. Have a great day ahead 😊

March 7, 2023

i am new in all this and was pretty much lost, but i got it really good explained, she was patient and helpful and helped me solve my issues.

Mb Prestige
Norway
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
SmartrMail replied March 7, 2023

Hi Mb Prestige team! 👁💅 We're glad to hear that our team was able to assist you. Make sure to let us know in the SmartrMail in-app chat if there is anything else we can assist you with 😊

March 2, 2023

We love how straight forward and easy to use the SmartrMail app is. They also have great tutorial videos. However, if we need help the customer service team is quick to respond and very helpful.

Maya Perera - Life Coaching and Counseling
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
SmartrMail replied March 2, 2023

Hi Maya Perera team 🎗 We're happy to hear that our tutorial videos were helpful and that our customer success team was able to help you. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!