Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

SmartrMail: Newsletter, Pop up, SMS, Email Marketing, Klaviyo

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

universeplanners

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I am testing this app and it seems to me really well done. You can safely get started with the free plan!

August 8, 2022

Hi Universeplanners Team 🗓 Thank you for your feedback! We'll remain available if you have any questions 😊 Happy Sending!

KeyMaster Keyboarding

We are using SmartrMail for our website pop-up, a few automated messages, and our quarterly newsletter. It has been seamless and easy to use. Everything works great so far!

August 2, 2022

Thank you KeyMaster Keyboarding team ⌨️ We're glad to hear that you found the app intuitive and user-friendly 😊 Looking forward to sending more emails with you!

vialx

Really nice app. Very easy to use and user friendly layout, you instantly know how to use it. I recommend it!

August 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review Vialx team ✨ We'll remain available if you have any questions 😊

Soup du Jar

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and very easy to use once you understand how WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) works. We learn new tricks every day and it certainly is driving additional revenue we otherwise would not have gained. Highly recommend!

July 30, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review Soup du Jar 🥄 We're glad that SmartrMail is helping you to get more sales from your email marketing campaigns. Feel free to let us know if there's anything we can help you with!

Moon Mama Herbals

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Just got started and already impressed! Easy to get started, and much more intuitive than anything I have tried previously.

July 26, 2022

Hi Moon Mama Herbals team 🌿 Thank you so much for your feedback, I passed it on internally. We're glad to hear that you appreciated the onboarding process 😊

ePrime

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Utilizo este app para me auxiliar nas vendas. É super facil e muito efeciente no dia-a-dia. Recomendo.

July 25, 2022

Muito obrigado pela sua avaliação ePrime 🛍 Estamos felizes em saber que você gosta do SmartrMail. Sinta-se à vontade para nos informar se tiver alguma dúvida.

By Baano

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Just installed this app, going to try it. I had email marketing apps before which I didn't like. Hopefully, I will have a positive experience with this app.

July 17, 2022

Welcome to SmartrMail By Baano team! 👗 We hear this a lot as many email marketing apps can be overly complicated for the exact same features. We built SmartrMail with the aim to make email marketing as easy as possible so you should be able to find everything that you need within a few minutes 😊 If you happen to have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team (support@smartrmail.com) and we'll be happy to assist you as quickly as possible. Happy sending! 💌

YourNameClub

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good. This app does a lot of things and seems to do them well. They have saved us money as well - for example I have already cancelled another app I used for cart abandonment as this is also covered by Smartr email.

July 11, 2022

Thank you YourNameClub team ✨ We're glad that Smartrmail helped you save money while sending the right email automations 😊 Looking forward to emailing more with you!

kybun | Joya España

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use it to send some newsletters and it works very well. It is very easy to use and to observe analytics. It' s recommendable.

July 10, 2022

Hi Kybun team 👞 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you like our newsletter composer! Make sure to let us know if you have any questions 😊

Gillytots Children’s Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Fantastic app, really easy to use and integrates well with Shopify. looking forward to testing out it's full potential.

July 7, 2022

Hi Gillytots team 👧👕👦 Thank you so much for this awesome feedback 🎉
Should you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need 😊