Reviews (586)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this affordable email marketing app for its comprehensive features, including customizable newsletters, pop-ups, and automation capabilities. They appreciate the smart segments feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer service is exceptional, often going above and beyond to assist. Merchants value the email builder, pre-made templates, and analytics, praising the app for its reliable performance and good value for money.

June 14, 2017

I LOVE IT! Direct contact to my customers! Just started and I'm getting sales. I look forward to getting BIGGER SALES. Stay tuned for more GREAT results from PIERCE ME! I LOVE SMARTMAIL!

Love Pierce Me
October 15, 2020

Been rocking Smartrmail since launch. Honestly gets me a significant amount of my revenue through its email campaigns. Even when I forget to edit them and they automate. www.thewanderingmerchant.ca Premium Canadian Goods

The Wandering Merchant
SmartrMail replied October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 😊 It's really appreciated! Looking forward to keep rocking with you

March 22, 2020

Easy to use and has made a real difference to our sales and growth.

Highly recommended.

vape2stop.net

vape2stop
November 22, 2019

Exactly what I needed! Easy to add products into emails without the hassle of copying and pasting all the product info. Saves me money and time. Only have sent 1 email and already made a sale!!

Keuka Outlet
Edited September 30, 2020

I like the app, easy to use and works well. Customer support is very responsive. Have had a few issues that were tweaked and fixed by the team very quickly when the issue wasn’t their end but in the coding of my theme. Super helpful!! Will possibly upgrade just for a few extra features available.

freddie the rat kids boutique
June 17, 2019

I started using this app to grow my companies returning customers and revenue. Since my trial my revenue has increased and customers are coming back a third time for their products. Look forward to growing together.

RosePaulino
May 17, 2021

Excellent customer service, I have sent them. Multiple queries and they always help me resolve issues

BALLISTIC MENSWEAR
Edited July 25, 2019

This app pays for its every month its like a free app with profits it shows conversion rates and also gives automatic email marketing of my new products to customers I love it saves me time and makes me money two thumbs up - Praise the lord!!

www.Nuroco.com
January 25, 2021

We just started using this app and it is so easy! We love the ability to make the emails our own and also the popup options. We have actually started making some sales due to our emails through this app!

Elle & Main Boutique
August 31, 2020

Easy to use, nice format for emails (especially for marketing) and easy to design, great customer service!

Truthfully Yu