SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Black Venus Beauty

I've just started using this app and sent a newsletter with it. So far I am impressed and enjoying it. I was easy to create the newsletter and looked so professional. I highly recommend it

Move With Nova

Smartrmail is a great app for new businesses. Simple and easy to work on. I recommend this app for anyone starting out

UNDGZ

I just started navigating with this app, but what I can say is that it has great content, great settings and great experience, again I just started using it, so far so good, excellent customer service by the way..

March 30, 2020

Hi UNDGZ team 👋

Thanks so much for the feedback, we're so happy that you're enjoying SmartrMail!

Pobjoy Diamonds

I downloaded this app to help me sharpen my mailing efforts to subscribers, consolidate subscriber lists and create high quality email page content and design. It's much more intuitive to use than others i looked at and does the job perfectly.
RC - Director

Your Beautiful Boutique

I was new to email marketing when I added this app. For beginners this is the best option I have found. Easy to use and set up. Don't need a ton of technical skills to get it done.

vape2stop

Easy to use and has made a real difference to our sales and growth.

Highly recommended.

vape2stop.net

Corn Creek Fiber

Makes marketing tools available for those not tech savvy. The app is very easy to use and fun. I especially like that we can draft newsletters and set times for them to send.

Babeth Kids Fashion

So far, so good!!
Everything is working as we expected. It's easy and accessible in every aspect.
Support is also awesome!

T-Shirt Inker

Great app and very easy to use. Even better customer service:) All around i've been very happy with everything:)

Mokopuna Merino

So far very happy with smartrmail and their customer service. Really responsive & friendly! They always have an answer to my questions, so I really feel supported on a daily basis especially with us recently re-platforming to shopify and all the tasks that were required. thank you!