SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

GlamLuxe

Easy to navigate/design and plug in the information you want! Also, the customer support is amazing!

Ink & Ivy Collective

Easy to use, love the templates, and their customer service is quick to respond! Easily integrates with Shopify and great for beginners.

SWS Fashion Company

Although I've not had any web sales stemming directly from my SmartrMail email campaigns, the application itself seems to be working in fine order. I am reaching my customers and have about a 35% open and engage rate with the emails being sent. SmartrMail makes it SO incredibly easy that I definitely can't complain! Satisfied customer, here. :)

Sacred Laughter

Very easy to learn now to design a newsletter. Also easy to upload .csv files into subscriber list. This last sentence is to reach the minimum of 100 characters for this review. That's lame

Blair Lane

Great service! I've been using this the most for the Pop-Up window on my homepage in order to get e-mail subscribers and it's worked amazing! I love the easy to use features and I've been able to easily organize all of my subscribers in one place. Would highly recommend SmartrMail!

August 19, 2020

Hi Blair Lane team 👋

Thank you for your feedback, this is really appreciated 😊

Nicolas from SmartrMail

The Sarcastic Boutique

Totally loving this email app. It's just "Smart"! The automated emails are so easy to set up and the smart segmenting very useful in targeting subscribers efficiently. The entire app is user friendly, intuitive and integrates with Shopify beautifully. Also their support staff has wonderful customer service!

spiritjunkiemom

Listen, if you're anything below an expert at this whole email marketing thing - I suggest starting out with this app! It's simple yet robust enough to cover more than the basics! I've tried more email marketing companies then I care to admit - and this is the first one I've really taken action with! Part of that is their simple interface & quick tutorials on Youtube! Thanks SmartrMail, I hope you're able to continue on & expand your offerings!

Deja Drewit

Do not hesitate and try this app!!! I have tried Shopify's email marketing as well as Privy and both were disappointing. They did not have all the features I wanted.

Shopify does not have advanced segmenting or A/B testing. but it's free.
Mailchimp does not sync with my orders / customers and is expensive (twice the cost of this app)
Privy doesn't have A/B testing for subject lines and does not automatically sync with your customers, tags or orders. They told me I had to manually import many csv files with EACH TAG. And that I had to use their embedded forms in order for new tags to import.

This app does it all, I cannot tell you how happy I am that I found it.
Their advanced segmenting is MINDBLOWING. you can email people based on WHICH PRODUCT THEY BOUGHT or DIDN'T BUY!!! They have subject line A/B testing to increase open rates. It syncs automatically with your existing email list, customers and orders, no need to import anything.
-It's half the cost of Mailchimp. Even though it's not free like Shopify, I really want the extra features! I already setup a nice welcome email every time someone subscribes to my list.
-their abandoned cart email is beautiful and includes a nice discount code (unlike Shopify's bland email which you cannot customize)
-I can see how much $ i generated after sending an email
-I love the boost feature for newsletters, which resends the email to the recipients who did not open your last email. this is a lot easier than in other apps!
I've always hated and dreaded writing emails but this is the first time i can honestly say, i look forward to writing emails to my subscribers!
-customer support has been amazing as well as one of my emails had a bug and didn't send out, they fixed it right away.
-Although the A/B testing option is only on the higher end plan which I do not have, I may upgrade to that option in the near future.

Overall it's just a really SIMPLE and very advanced email marketing app and after 4 years I am finally happy to say goodbye to Mailchimp!

Fly Flava

I use this app to write news letters to my customers, I love it and its very easy to use with help from the templates they provide

Sentéales

This app works well and the support is great and efficient. Easy to use ! Our team is really happy with it. We recommend