SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Better than Mailchimp.

ALEANA HAND

This is the first time when we use newsletters and we discover all the power that it has. We are happy with this App and can recommend it to the others.

Vishisht Lifestyle

I attended a Shopify training on email marketing and added this app soon after that. It is so easy to set up automation. I am absolutely loving how everything is on autopilot. Thank you so much !!!!

IAmFIT FAITH IN TRAINING

I am loving this app! Very user friendly, easy to plug in and automate campaigns. Im still learning the app but I am loving the simplicity. I love that we can add emojis and use gifs. Loving this app and awesome customer service

TuVideoViral

The app has helped me automate processes and focus on providing a better quality of service to my clients. I have also loved the smart segment tool, which allows me to automatically distribute my clients into groups to provide them with a more personalized experience. I'm so happy with SmartrMail and their amazing Team

Savage Roasters

One of the best free email plugins along with great paid functionalities, the others I found was so buggy and confusing. This is straightforward, user friendly and has a scheduler! Love it

time & love llc

This is great, having a free option to send automated emails has made my new small business even better!!! I love it

Andrew Moor Photography

I'm so glad I switched! I installed this app because of the break in relations between another mailer platform and Shopify. Since then my delivery and open rates have gone up! The templates are much more professional looking and I now get automation even at the Free account level. Setting things up was pretty easy. UPDATE - Support helped me with the Landing Page Feature linked to a specific subscriber list.

Three Chins Brewing

Really liking this app so far (been about 1 month) Very easy to set-up emails etc. I'm using the free version currently but as my business grows i will definitely bee paying for the other versions.

Eva Simone' Hair Care

So far, so good. I've been using it for about a month, and I haven't experienced any issues. Its a good way to keep up with your customers. I downloaded the app to be able to send automatic emails to customers who subscribed to my mailing list; however, I was able to do so much more. For this reason, I highly recommend.

Ethical Nutrition Co

I used the free version of this app as a way to get started with automated emails with a database of less than 1000. For this purpose it was great!