SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

DaNi's Mixed Bag

Super easy to use, especially for a new company. You can create professional looking newsletters, setup email marketing and so much more in one place.

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🚀This is really appreciated 😊

Brownie Heaven

I tried this App after using Monkey themed email package and another Shopify linked Email application, the open rates on the second of the two was very poor.

Smartrmail has similar open rates to the Monkey themed email supplier suggesting their servers are more trusted by the big email companies. For the price this is very good value email service we have a mid-sized list and this product saves us over $150 a month compared with the Monkey themed email package.

The auto email options are good but not as robust as the more expensive service. I'd also like the option to add other fields to customer data, as the segmentation is good.

The support is very quick and helpful. I look forward to seeing Smartrmail develop. Overall a good reasonably priced email package.

Jo Curry Art Shop

I love this app it helps me with email marketing really easily its easy to use!, I love it! I have tried other apps but this one is by far the best!

GutzBusta® Slow Feed Hay Nets

I have been a mailchimp customer for years but as subscribers grew, so did the fees where it was costing iver $125 per month. I am not a regular sender of emails so this was too expensive. So far I have found Smartrmail to be great, their customer service excellent and it isn't too complicated (like Mailchimp). Also great to support an Australian business :-)

February 20, 2020

Hi Nikki! Thank you for this feedback, we're thrilled that you enjoy the app 😊We'll remain available if you need any help with your email campaigns

Sparta Car Care

Excellent App has generated more sales already with the minimum of set up time and effort - Highly Recommended

ReChic Ltd

This is the first email marketing app I've used and does everything I need: subscriber popups, product recommendations, automations, customer segmentation, newsletters. It's logical, easy to navigate and excellent response time to support questions. Definitely recommend.

Pine Cottage Chandlery

I have been having great success with them. I’ve had some questions here and there and someone was quick to help me. Well except on weekends because that’s not included with the basic account. But otherwise I have no complaints and I recommend them for your business. It’s pretty simple to use and easy to figure out how to set up newsletters and pop ups etc...that was the most important thing for me.

snip-life

This is the only e-mail app that is doing what's promised. Easy to set up and nice e-mail formats that are easy to personalise.

Triple Play Jewelry

We needed a new marketing email service and SmartrMail is by far the best we have used. They respond within minutes if you email them with any questions regarding their app. I would highly recommend using SmartrMail!!!

February 10, 2020

Hi Tyler 👋

Thank you for your message, this is really appreciated 😊

We’ll remain available if you have any other questions!

Cheshire Particle

Brilliant app, the most easiest i have used by far, set up an email within 10 minutes, simple and effective.
I probably didn't get the best from the trial with it being January when things are tight, but will use further into the year.