Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

SmartrMail: Newsletter, Pop up, SMS, Email Marketing, Klaviyo

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

JAEE Namensschmuck

Location Germany

This App is easy to work with, I hope that the Flows with triggers will work. I will write more after-sales affected by triggers.

February 17, 2022

Hi JAEE Namensschmuck team! When it comes to reaching subscribers at the right time, automated emails are amazing. If you ever need help or if you want to discuss your current strategy, please feel free to drop us a line at support@smartrmail.com and we'll be happy to look into your automations 😊

Artisan of Skin LA

Time spent using app About 1 month

This helps manage my campaigns super well. Streamlines everything into one place and makes it easy to analyze. 10/10

February 15, 2022

Thank you Artisan of Skin LA ✨ We're glad to hear that SmartrMail is helping you manage your email campaigns. Feel free to let us know if there's anything we can do to make your marketing life even better 😊

Pops of the Galaxy

Location Denmark

We just switched from Mailchimp to SmartrMail as it is cheaper and more rich on features. Nothing negative to say at this point.

February 10, 2022

Hi Pops of the Galaxy 🌌 We're glad to hear that SmartrMail is giving you more features for a cheaper price compared to you-know-who! 🙊 Feel free to hit us up at support@smartrmail.com if you happen to have any questions in the future 😊 Happy sending!

Super Socks

Location Austria

For a newsletter-rookie like me, it's very easy to use, and it does what it says. I am not using it yet completely since I not online yet, but I already set up a classic newsletter and the abandoned cart and that worked very well. I will use the free plan first to see if it's suitable for me and then upgrade, just not sure what's included in the free plan with the “standard features”.. Beautiful app, fast customers service and 100%recommendable.

February 2, 2022

Thanks for your review Super Socks 🧦 We're glad you're finding our team responsive and the app beautiful! To answer your question, our standard features include about 90% of what SmartrMail has to offer. To name a few features, you'll be able to send and schedule newsletters, segment your subscribers (using all the rules available), set up a pop-up, review your email stats, automate abandoned cart emails, welcome emails, birthday emails, win-back emails, thank you emails, review emails, product recommendation emails. You have room to grow until it makes sense for you to take your email marketing game up a notch 😊 We wish you the best results with your email campaigns!

Terry Runyan Creative

I'm using SmartrMail for my welcome for email subscribers. It has been seamless and easy to use. I'm also starting to use other automations that work great! Most of all, the customer service has been excellent along with lots of tutorials! Thanks SmartrMail!

February 1, 2022

Thank you so much! This made our day 😊. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our team at any time.

L.A Heels

Location Australia

We have been using this app for about 12 months now. Its easy to use and is a great fit for us. Any questions we asked when we first intalled the app were answered promptly. Very happy!!

January 30, 2022

Hi L.A Heels team! 👠 We are thrilled to know that you find the app easy to use. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be happy to help!

AWOW

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very simple and easy to operate, customer service is patient and responds quickly. It will take me some time to get used to the new version.

January 23, 2022

Thank you AWOW team! We're happy to you find the app easy to use. Thank you for your feedback on the new version, we will be holding a few webinars to help all existing users move on to the new and improved version over the next few months.

FIRIA LONDON

I have been using Smartrmail for a year, they have many features that i look forward to use them. so far things are perfect. they have great team who are available at all time to answer my questions and rectify any issues i have. Many thanks also to Jack who have been supportive to solve my technical issues promptly ! I used to use popular email marketing apps, but Smartmail is the most supportive one, with great features and easy to communicate team. Highly recommend it to anyone who wants a useful and easy marketing tool.

January 17, 2022

Hi Firia London team! Thank you so much for your feedback, I passed it on internally. We're glad to hear that you appreciated the help that Jack provided 😊

Soign Beauty

Super easy interface to use and customer service went above and beyond to help out my small business!

January 13, 2022

Always happy to help Soign Beauty team ☀️ Looking forward to seeing you grow to new heights!

Properttees

It does exactly what it is meant to in a simple way. Customer support has also been very responsive.

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback Properttees team! If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact our team in our in-app chat.