4.8

Merchants highly recommend this affordable email marketing app for its comprehensive features, including customizable newsletters, pop-ups, and automation capabilities. They appreciate the smart segments feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer service is exceptional, often going above and beyond to assist. Merchants value the email builder, pre-made templates, and analytics, praising the app for its reliable performance and good value for money.

May 8, 2020

I have been trying many different apps. But This one is a really cool one. It is very easy to install and works perfectly. I used it for a newsletter. I used Free basic and it's just wonderful. So easy, I did not have to use a support team or got stuck or anything like that. Installed, Created newsletter, and sent. It showed who opened, click, etc. Really Good App, Thank you to creators.

ELITE SILK NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand
About 12 hours using the app
January 4, 2020

I am impressed with how easy it is to produce a professional looking newsletter and the tracking that is offered to evaluate the performance. Thank you for your product.

Country Rich Creations, LLC
About 11 hours using the app
July 17, 2022

Just installed this app, going to try it. I had email marketing apps before which I didn't like. Hopefully, I will have a positive experience with this app.

By Baano
About 9 hours using the app
SmartrMail replied July 17, 2022

Welcome to SmartrMail By Baano team! 👗 We hear this a lot as many email marketing apps can be overly complicated for the exact same features. We built SmartrMail with the aim to make email marketing as easy as possible so you should be able to find everything that you need within a few minutes 😊 If you happen to have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team (support@smartrmail.com) and we'll be happy to assist you as quickly as possible. Happy sending! 💌

August 8, 2022

I am testing this app and it seems to me really well done. You can safely get started with the free plan!

universeplanners
Italy
About 4 hours using the app
SmartrMail replied August 8, 2022

Hi Universeplanners Team 🗓 Thank you for your feedback! We'll remain available if you have any questions 😊 Happy Sending!

May 16, 2023

Great customer service, Moe was great in addressing the questions I had about the APP. The free trial is great and allows to increase the business without the burden of new big expenses.

LexDyn
Mexico
About 4 hours using the app
SmartrMail replied May 16, 2023

Hi LexDyn team! ✨ Thank you for your feedback! We're looking forward to helping LexDyn grow with Email Marketing 😊 Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with!

December 10, 2019

A wonderful alternative to MailChimp, many great features, smart automation, and amazing customer support.

9 Dimensions
About 2 hours using the app
SmartrMail replied December 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and it's great you're finding SmartrMail useful 🙌🏻.

May 3, 2019

What can I say, the customer support alone is worth choosing these guys as your new email service provider! We installed SmartrMail for one of our stores, used it for a couple of weeks and then decided to move our other store across too. Great ESP, great team. Thanks!

TrailSurvivor
About 1 hour using the app
April 20, 2022

Excellent customer service! Powerfull automation tools. I was greeted by a representative that asked if I needed any help, I explained the scenario and was pretty much up and running! Amazing.

Hunterpaint
About 1 hour using the app
SmartrMail replied April 20, 2022

G'Day Hunterpaint team 🎨 It was a pleasure! Looking forward to keep on building great series of automated emails with you 😊

July 5, 2022

Super easy to setup a popup with a signup to our newsletter, and everything is managed through the app. Very easy to use!

moraihome
20 minutes using the app
SmartrMail replied July 5, 2022

Hi Morai Home team 🏠🛋 Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you find the app easy to use 😊 We'll remain available should you have any questions!

Edited September 27, 2016

Cool app so far - I'm actually using the manual emails more than the automatic, but I've only had it a few weeks, so well see. Still waiting for the ability to choose 'only Sale' items in automatic emails, please add it!

EDIT: 'On sale' added to automatic emails, very handy.

Elevatortech