SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Lammeuld.dk

I installed this app and forgot all about it.
Went in to check the stats a few months later.
Had made 5 sales (on the free plan) on autopilot!
And from only 172 email subs.
I really am considering getting all of my subscribers into SmartrMail, so I never again have to design and send an email manually.

Norah's Place - Phoenix

I use this app to help automate my emails and my lists. It works wonders because there are some things I'd rather not keep up with and it takes care of all of it for me.

The Mosquito Company

I used this app to help get subscribers. really easy and works without any faults. Simple and was to use

Be Blessed Skincare

Marketing emails are very easy to put together and save a lot of time. I like all of the template options too.

Grace of Design

So far so good, the app was super easy to set up and the customer support was readily available. They even provided a free onboarding session to walk me through it and answer any questions that I had. My emails are going out as scheduled and look clean and professional. The only complaint is that I wish the opt-in email image area was adjustable, looks a bit small. otherwise no complaints so far.

Kmodesty

very helpful and easy to use for marketing tool such as email, , Newsletter etc...this app help you run your ads easily and quick it also help you engage with your customers.I highly recommend It.

ELITE SILK NEW ZEALAND

I have been trying many different apps. But This one is a really cool one. It is very easy to install and works perfectly. I used it for a newsletter. I used Free basic and it's just wonderful. So easy, I did not have to use a support team or got stuck or anything like that. Installed, Created newsletter, and sent. It showed who opened, click, etc. Really Good App, Thank you to creators.

My Toy Hub

Nicolas and his team are very helpful answering your questions. Class A+++ service could not ask for more. Great app!

Molten Store

I've been a Smartrmail customer for years via another ecommerce platform (Shopify newbie, here!) and i can honestly say that i'm wildly impressed by Nicholas and the team. they're super responsive and thoughtful - often going above and beyond to assist my team and i. 11/10!

Chocograms

This app is great! Integrates nicely with Shopify and the customization is great! I also love how its easy to keep track of the amount I've made from emails!