SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

Lavishly Gloss'd

I truly enjoy using this app. It has helped me stay on track with emailing my customers. This app is definitely worth a try especially if you are new to email marketing.

Truthfully Yu

Easy to use, nice format for emails (especially for marketing) and easy to design, great customer service!

M.E.L.T Body

Super easy to navigate and provided everything I was looking for in one central app. Pop ups and automated emails.

COCO + Ry Co.

Super easy to use app. Love how user friendly it is. Helps us make sleek newsletters so quickly. Love the automations too!

Nordic Candy

I am using the free version and it's perfect for me. I run a smaller store that only have a smaller number of customers, and it's automatically sending emails that constantly create sales. Highly recommended.

GlamLuxe

Easy to navigate/design and plug in the information you want! Also, the customer support is amazing!

Ink & Ivy Collective

Easy to use, love the templates, and their customer service is quick to respond! Easily integrates with Shopify and great for beginners.

SWS Fashion Company

Although I've not had any web sales stemming directly from my SmartrMail email campaigns, the application itself seems to be working in fine order. I am reaching my customers and have about a 35% open and engage rate with the emails being sent. SmartrMail makes it SO incredibly easy that I definitely can't complain! Satisfied customer, here. :)

Sacred Laughter

Very easy to learn now to design a newsletter. Also easy to upload .csv files into subscriber list. This last sentence is to reach the minimum of 100 characters for this review. That's lame

Blair Lane

Great service! I've been using this the most for the Pop-Up window on my homepage in order to get e-mail subscribers and it's worked amazing! I love the easy to use features and I've been able to easily organize all of my subscribers in one place. Would highly recommend SmartrMail!

August 19, 2020

Hi Blair Lane team 👋

Thank you for your feedback, this is really appreciated 😊

Nicolas from SmartrMail