SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email. Mailchimp alternative.

Simply Blessed Boutique

Update: Customer service resolved my issue!
The app is easy to use and the emails look nice however, it doesn’t matter if no one is getting their emails! My last email was supposed to have sent to 141 people but only 2 people received it. I even sent 2 test emails to 2 separate accounts at different times of the day and nothing!

March 10, 2020

Hi Simply Blessed Team 👋

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like your were sending your campaigns from a gmail.com email address. This can significantly reduce your email deliverability, as some providers block bulk email from free emails like this. If you set up a business email like "info@shopsimplybb.com" that should help improve things, it'll also build a lot more trust with your customers.

Once you have that in place, I'm sure you'll get a lot better results with your next email :)

Earring Kulture, LLC

Not an bad email app at all. Somewhat easy to use on the first try, definitely got better with time! The mobile app vs the desktop needs some improvement because of emails not showing up the same in the edit as it does in the preview!!

Overall, customer service is awesome and I’m still using the app to send my emails!!

Assai Records

The app is a welcome addition to our business, the support is onhand to answer questions and any issues or questions have been resolved quickly.

purplestyled.com

Hi Nicolas,
I use this app for my newsletters. I this that the template for the newsletter is really good. The problem that I have is adding new clients to receive my newsletters. It's very monotonous. Also, one of my clients received the same newsletter four times. Thanks!

Anja Dance

Okay so far so good with SmartrMail. It was a lot easier to understand than MailChimp and it seems that more people have opened my newsletters than before. I am still working my way around it but so far, happy.

Buck Naked Soap Company Inc

I really love this app and the people behind it. Has most of the functionality of the previous app I was using, but with SmartrMail you can speak to/message with real people. People who are helpful and can help navigate. The only reason for a 4 star v. 5 star review is because I’d like to see bit more functionality and design elements. BUT, I know these are in the works.

www.beautyfullskin.com.au

easy designs templates and so quick to set up emails.

Broome Staircase Designs

Changed over from Mailchimp (used this app for approx 6 years).It is a lot quicker and easier to use! Although a bit more expensive but we can justify this with saving time.

We also have the option to do a one to one mentoring so that we can learn as much as we can and get the most our of our database.(Mailchimp never gave us this opportunity so we had to teach ourselves).

The only thing we would ask is that Smartrmail bring in the option to put emojis in the subject line like Mailchimp as it helps create a EYE CATCHING email which is SOOOOOOO important when sending an Email out!

So overall.....so far so good!

JULIA
CEO

Sell4profituk

they are good, not sure how to get rid of my spam shopify subscribers though

Represent.Us

Cool app, I like the fact that all I had to do was install it and then it just runs on its own. The only suggestion I have is to make it so it doesn't promote items that have low inventory.

Previous 1