SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easiest email marketing app. Mailchimp alternative.

Buck Naked Soap Company Inc

I really love this app and the people behind it. Has most of the functionality of the previous app I was using, but with SmartrMail you can speak to/message with real people. People who are helpful and can help navigate. The only reason for a 4 star v. 5 star review is because I’d like to see bit more functionality and design elements. BUT, I know these are in the works.

www.beautyfullskin.com.au

easy designs templates and so quick to set up emails.

Broome Staircase Designs

Changed over from Mailchimp (used this app for approx 6 years).It is a lot quicker and easier to use! Although a bit more expensive but we can justify this with saving time.

We also have the option to do a one to one mentoring so that we can learn as much as we can and get the most our of our database.(Mailchimp never gave us this opportunity so we had to teach ourselves).

The only thing we would ask is that Smartrmail bring in the option to put emojis in the subject line like Mailchimp as it helps create a EYE CATCHING email which is SOOOOOOO important when sending an Email out!

So overall.....so far so good!

JULIA
CEO

Sell4profituk

they are good, not sure how to get rid of my spam shopify subscribers though

Represent.Us

Cool app, I like the fact that all I had to do was install it and then it just runs on its own. The only suggestion I have is to make it so it doesn't promote items that have low inventory.

TikiMan Store

Great tool. Excellent customer service.

XTEAS

This is fantastic, takes the effort to create and send emails. Got a sale on the second email campaign. If only they could let us schedule the email date & time, it would be even better.

Modern Producers

Great app. Easy setup. BUT, I hope we will get the change to customize the emails a bit more in the future.