SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups | Reviews

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations.

Idilik Yoga

I use it for automations. It's quite customizable and it's user friendly. The only thing is that it takes me longer to set up emails than with other apps because of all the options or steps. If it was even simpler I would use it for all the newsletters. I also thing I cannot track the conversion from the emails send from this app because it's not natively integrated- Perhaps I'm wrong! Anyway I would recommend it and I'll keep using it :)

October 14, 2021

Hi Idilik Yoga team 🧘 Thank you for your feedback!

One of our team members (Jan) will get in touch with you within the next few minutes. He'll be happy to show you how you can easily track conversions from emails (we offer multiple tracking options, and can dig down to who purchased what product after which newsletter/automation).

He'll also be happy to go through the email creation process in case some quick tips and tricks can make the email creation process quicker based on your goals.

If you'd like to pick a time yourself with someone from our team, feel free to use the link below:

Have an amazing day ahead! ☀️

Sauce Warehouse

Customer Service is Great. Few bugs when setting up templates, and blocking products from product feed could be made easier. Haven't sent any emails yet but looks promising.

September 28, 2021

Hi Sauce Warehouse team!

Thank you for your feedback.

We're always happy to improve the user interface based on user feedback, so I was wondering if you'd be interested in jumping on a quick call with someone from our team to discuss how blocking products from product feeds could be made easier on your end? It'd also be a great opportunity to catch up on your needs/expectations and how our team can help you with these going forward.

You can find a time that works for you using the link below:

Have a great day!

SmartrMail Team

Windowsill Pies

Smartr Mail brings products into my newsletters seamlessly. The actual building of the newsletter is straightforward, even easier than Mail Chimp. I've definitely seen growth using the email signup Pop Up.

Rare-Box

I like it. But it'd be useful if there would be more information about what I'm looking at with those percentages. Overall I miss some more information in detail.

So Trendy A2Z

Very much enjoying this app so far. We've been using it for about a month. This is our firs time delving this far into email marketing. SmartrMail has been very helpful in this process.

Rainbow Nation

This app is easy to use, and the templates are really flexible. It would be nice if it could be linked to the loyalty app I have.

Omage Foods

Downloaded this app for a while now, but never got around setting it up. Started to toy with it last night, and got into some trouble. However, Nicolas from SmartrMail came to the rescue. Here's what i'm using the app for Automated pop up for discount codes - When visitors visit the site, they are presented with a pop up, the pop up is assigned to a specific list, which triggers an automated workflow. Automated follow up e-mail for clients who have not made a purchase in 90 days. - An automated newsletter is fired when the above rules meets the requirement. Love the level of support, even for a free account. The user interface isn't without it's flaw, it's not perfect, but as a free app, it's pretty good and can get quite a bit done. Would recommend.

77unboxed

I use this app to send welcome emails to my new Seventy Seven unboxed LLC apparel subscribers as well as thank you for your purchase emails to my customers. The templates and customization are pretty easy and straight forward. I'm still learning the ropes so I turn to the chat box when I'm stuck. The chat feature has been a great help to guide you with getting back on track.

SadeEMoore

As of now, the app is very clear and easy; however, there are a few things that I'm still learning!!

Ozzie & Clémentine

It took a few weeks to get to grips with SmartrMail and the help I received was great. I would recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4