SMS Marketing Automation

Abandoned cart recovery, promotional & re-engagement campaigns

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Just Italy

Location Australia

Amazing app amd good customer support, very helpful. Cheaper than other SMS apps I have seen. I reccomend all to

Privacy.clo

Location Australia

These guys are awesome! My Abandoned Cart automation has a consistent ROI of 17,000% Thanks so much

crispycrunch snacks

Love this app! Has helped me close more sales. Great customer service that helped me get set-up. Cheaper than other SMS apps out there.

Disti

Time spent using app About 1 year

Downloaded this app to increase my brand awareness and generate lost sales, was very surprised how easy it was to get started and set up. Primarily use it for win back and abandoned cart which has been very successful to date. I recommend all to use this app as part of their business.

Bella Sangría

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Awesome customer service, but an even better product. Was super easy to setup and the results were fantastic :) I saw a 3x cart abandonment improvement!

Solomon Kosher Butcher

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Cart abandonment SMS works well. Good customer support, very helpful. Cheaper than other SMS apps I've seen.

August 3, 2020

Thanks for the review, Solomon Kosher Butcher!
We've been working hard on improving the app, and we're thrilled to hear that cart abandonment is working well for you.

Alfie's Food Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app helps me recover between over 30% of abandoned carts. I use the winback feature to set reminders before the buying cycle when I believe my customers would be running low of the product. SMS works like a charm.

June 23, 2020

That's great to hear, Alfie's! We think the winback feature is a great option for all stores to come back for more, and a 30% abandoned cart recovery is a brilliant result.
I look forward to trying the nut butters!

K9 Katering

Location Australia

This app is great. It's really easy to send out SMS's to your customers. We have been able to re-engage with our customers with an easy to set up popup to capture phone numbers and to offer discounts. It's also very handy that you send abandoned cart reminders to customers. Highly recommend.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for the kind words, K9 Katering. What a great store! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

z.concept

Location Australia

Really simple app for SMS based marketing to re-engage customers with an easy to set up popup to capture phone numbers

November 18, 2019

Thanks z.concept!
The MessageMedia team

House of Heels

Time spent using app About 1 year

Found it straight forward to get going and have since bumped up by sales conversion rate quite substantially just by setting up the abandoned card reminders.

November 18, 2019

Thanks for the feedback House of Heels. We hope that SMS Marketing Automation keeps your sales up!
The MessageMedia team