SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

by Lazer Technologies

Send & Receive SMS Text Messages. SMS + MMS Text Marketing.

1 review

Petals & Pieces Co.

Edit to add: I am very pleased with the response I got after posting my review, which is why I am changing my review from 1 star to 3 stars. They said they fixed the issues but because of all that's happened, However, I recommend giving them a try. I have had multiple issues and not pleased at all with how much money I spent on campaigns that didn't work. I've had campaigns only send to a select number of subscribers when it should have gone to all, I've had one not send at all, and one that sent 30 minutes earlier than scheduled. In addition to that, on 5 separate occasions, I had texts come through from people who were mid-conversation with another business and the number would randomly switch over to the one this app provided. The people who sent the messages were confused because to them it looked like they were still texting the original business. Lastly, I had a customer say that the texts were coming through from different numbers. I am upset at the money spent and hours wasted on this. I do not recommend this app.

June 16, 2021

Hi there, I'm so sorry this happened to you and I deeply apologize. It seems as if we've identified a bug that may have caused this related to your account which is now solved.

I've sent you an email with complete details, but are you able to email us back at team@lazerblasters.com so we can provide an immediate solution and provide a complete refund for the trouble it has caused?