Supercharged SMS Marketing

SMS text & MMS image messages, automated campaigns, 1:1 chat

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Midnight Oil Aromas

I'm hoping this app improves my sales. The checklist and windows are a little hard to navigate and could be more user friendly.

skinroom86

Location Chile

easy so far but don't know exactly what to do in Chile with it......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 23, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We have emailed you with detailed steps on how to set up the app and start using it. Our app works worldwide, including in Chile!

If you have any questions, please email laura@superchargedsms.com. We would be happy to help!

Best,

SMS Text Messaging & Marketing Team

Awe Smocks

Time spent using app About 1 year

I like the app to sent campaigns when I have new things opening. however I wish it was a pay one price per month for x amount of texts. It’s very expensive doing it per texts.

October 23, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. As it costs us to send each text, we believe that a pay-per-message model is more transparent than a subscription model, but we will take this feedback into account.

Please don’t hesitate to contact our support team in case you have any questions or need any help. Keep Supercharging!

Best,

SMS Text Messaging & Marketing Team

Petals & Pieces Co.

Edit to add: I am very pleased with the response I got after posting my review, which is why I am changing my review from 1 star to 3 stars. They said they fixed the issues but because of all that's happened, However, I recommend giving them a try. I have had multiple issues and not pleased at all with how much money I spent on campaigns that didn't work. I've had campaigns only send to a select number of subscribers when it should have gone to all, I've had one not send at all, and one that sent 30 minutes earlier than scheduled. In addition to that, on 5 separate occasions, I had texts come through from people who were mid-conversation with another business and the number would randomly switch over to the one this app provided. The people who sent the messages were confused because to them it looked like they were still texting the original business. Lastly, I had a customer say that the texts were coming through from different numbers. I am upset at the money spent and hours wasted on this. I do not recommend this app.

June 16, 2021

Hi there, I'm so sorry this happened to you and I deeply apologize. It seems as if we've identified a bug that may have caused this related to your account which is now solved.

I've sent you an email with complete details, but are you able to email us back at team@lazerblasters.com so we can provide an immediate solution and provide a complete refund for the trouble it has caused?