Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads | Reviews

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

furboo

Its a little complicated but I got it! I am quite new at this tho - so that says alot!! I was able to make m ads and fingers crossed lets see the results next

B-K Beauty

I believe the process went very smooth.
Although, I didn't like the fact that I couldn't use my personal number that i used for my personal account also for my business account as I only have one mobile number.

UNCCORG

Parece estar muy bien, no obstante no tengo experiencia con promoción de este ads y antes de dar una repuesta contundente prefiero esperar y ver los resultados que nos ofrece esta nueva app.

Marie Sharp's USA OFFICIAL STORE

Will take your money and give you nothing, like pouring quarters into a broken vending machine, except this one is digital and it can steal a lot!

No reporting, no clue where the money goes.

All American Hitch

I have only started to use this app for the shopify website and i hope to generate sales using it and will be very happy when it does. It is very easy to connect this app to your account

T's Little Store

I really like the customer support I received while setting the app. Quick and friendly support. Ive only started using the app, so cant really say much now. Im sure with the kind of support they provide it should work just fine. Thank you.

harveyJonline

I use this app for advertising my products from my store and to connect with family and friends. I am a visual person and believe that pictures tell more than words some times.

aminjosephtailo-store

easy to connect and user friendly interface for the not so tech savvy user. I would like to get a tutorial on using snapchat ads

Iteable

Extremely easy to set up the ads account, even created a whole pixel for me right at sign up! Time to see how creating ads goes. Best of luck y'all!

Mania243

I love snapchat. it's one of the fastest way to connect with folks. I love using it because it has changed the game.