Social Media Icons FREE

Social Media Icons FREE | Reviews

by helpy

FREE WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Line & 50+ Social Icons

twaate

Really great, and easy to use. Great selection of icons and step by step instructions to add them to your site!

At The Cabin Coffee

I added this app to get my social media icons on my website. It was so easy to add, create and customize my colors. I really appreciate how easy this was to use. Thank You!

Pawfect Play

Mystical Masterpieces Jewelry

I use this app so people will know where they can find me besides this shopify store. Every easy to use.

November 28, 2021

Hello Mystical Masterpieces Jewelry,

Tirrinia Store

The free version is Limited Icons. Note that it is a plural number. After installation, it is found that the free version is 1 icon only

Hello Tirrenia Store,
We are providing more than one icon as we mentioned. Please check our app's features list again

Thanks :)

watch zonee

very helpfull app .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello watch zonee,

gvstyle

Hello gvstyle,

From Pain to Prosperity

I am very pleased with how the links work. I contacted Customer service in reference to a icon that wasn't posted. Day or so later they contacted me back and added the icon. I look to seeing how this app helps my business.

August 1, 2021

DIIVO.official

nice one...Have just downloaded it. Seems good. I will get back with the review after using it for some time. :)

July 28, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customers, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get awesome

Win Win Furniture

Such a easy app to use to hyperlink all my social media pages, wish i had found it sooner for my website!

Previous 1 3