Social Boost Giveaways Contest

This Holiday Season Run Giveaways and Contests. Boost Business

Free plan available
Get Sales, Referrals, Shares, Subscribers, Traffic, And More

WOW Skin Science

Really great app! Praveen who helps on our concern is quick to respond and answers with solutions! Looking forward how this performs on our black Friday sale!

Nail'd it by Akire

Time spent using app About 1 year

Is my first time using this app for a giveaway and I had a concern, I pull up the chat window and in a couple minutes they answered all my questions. Needles to say great app and awesome support system. Well my first experience was good, but now I wanted to contact support for a question about their plans because I can find the answer on their plan page and I have sent 3 emails and one chat window in 3 days and nobody has contacted me yet. Can somebody tell me when and how I can cancel a plan subscription? I cant fine the answers anywhere and they are not replying to any of my messages. Thank You.

VIVIDSTORM

Location Hong Kong SAR

Praveen is professional and has good service, thank you for your help!
This App totally know what we want !

Steampunk Boutique

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app for contest. Great supprot from Praveen, thank you. You can test this app and enjoy all the possibilities !

Fason De Viv

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app and customer service wow so friendly and helpful wow I just started using it and running my first giveaway and he walk me through everything. I love it so far cause the customer service is so helpful.

24LuXe

I used this app to setup my first giveaway and it made everything so easy to do. There were so many features that had already been completed and made the process easier to setup or change when needed. Even when I had questions, the support was super easy to access and provided fast replies and additional info. Will definitely use it again for other giveaways.

Tony's Home Furnishings

Awesome App! They will help you if you need it. Pretty straightforward and easy to use. 10/10 recommend

LUVTheMoveMent

This is THE BEST Social Giveaway Leaderboard apps in the Shopify Store! Its offers you way more than you can possibly imagine and it is extremely simply to use!
The tech is extremely knowledgeable and reliable and responsive to all inquiries! They assisted us in resolving our SMPT compatibility issue and we extremely patient with us during this process. So we wanted to take this time to send a BIG THANK YOU to Praveen Kumar and his team for their outstanding support! This review is 100% REAL!
Best Regards,
Team LUV!

Elfbeads EU

This App is a great choice for giveaway needs. Set up a custom giveaway with complex entries in one day. Configured everything from scratch. Got a lot of traction! Very happy with both app and support. Praveen rocks! He is very helpful and responsive. Especially like clean UI and usability for customers. And the design to fit my site well. Please improve the "smart sign-up" form to instantly sync with Shopify customers and the app will be a total blast.

August 17, 2022

[Update] Pleased to inform you that we have now released the auto-sync feature. Thanks.
Thank you for your review. The requested feature is currently being worked on and will be released soon.

www.wagsource.com

Running our first massive giveaway and this app has been great. Its nice to be able to add things like "write a review", follow us on pinterest, like us on google, etc. and expand our brand awareness. Can't wait to use this during the holiday season as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11