Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Increase Your Shares.

Busybab

I really like this App. A quick chat with my customers. Very reliable.
I will recommend it any day.

Best Seller Stuff

Shop Get 2020

Very Useful to Add it to your Site, I Like It..................................................................................................................................................................................

Squadgoods

It looks great and attractive and its service is better served in growing visitors app it is great.

Vape273

uso esta aplicación y me ayuda para que el aspecto de mi sitio se vea mas profesional.

Realmente la recomiendo 100%

Addictiv Shop

I used this app to add pop ups, banners and social sharing and I like it so far. It would be great if they could add social login to their tools.

Sleepaholik

Great App to highlight your social connections with lots of choices. Also simplifies the POP UP process with nice integration and ability have custom Pop Ups for email collection, sales etc. Hai & Paul seem like good guys and are attentive to their customers. Easy to use App. I recommend.

ML Delicate Beauty

I have been using Zotabox Social sharing button on www.mlDelicateBeauty.com for the past 10 months now. At first, I tried most of the features. Now, I am only using the mobile sharing buttons. I removed the other features and keep the mobile one just because I feel like my customers like it more on their mobile phone. I really love this app. It's easy to use and my customer like to use it.
I highly recommend this app because it helps my online business a lot.

HOUZE - The Homeware Superstore

good app to use overall. wil l recommedn to use. features are good, and will be exploring more to test out

Uncle Peter's Pasties

In the three years I have used this app never had a problem. Had a situation with a 'contact us' and they were fast acting and got me the info we needed ASAP.
One of the only apps I use, you should too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61