Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

Crazy4kidz

Easy to set up and use. hope to see results ASAP

Freedom Hobby Shop

Looking to share your store through various social media? social sharing button is the one you will be looking for! easy to use and looks great! Highly recommended!

Rosesbeauty 2

Stunning little app and FREE! Well thought out, love the way you can position the buttons on the page then use the slider to slide them up and down the page for ultimate positioning just in case they overlap with other notifications such as an email me when back in stock button we had top left of page.
If you have a site you need this.. it's free and it just works.. PERFECT!

Engrav3me

Awesome plugin for your website. Easy to setup and integrate. I recommend.

Goodsforfree Shop

Hi. We dont use your aplication. We need some functions that are not included. For example: Facebook invite friend in page... Facebook send invitation to page ... Hope, you will do a great work. Regards.

Lvtrvlco

Awesome! Very easy to implement and a ton of free integrations to get your social shares going.

Latch Apparel

Easy to use for any website! Five stars!

Maple Moon

Easy to pick which social media buttons I want to include, love how I can pick the button size and where it appears on the screen. Super easy to add this option for my customers, love it.

Canadian Online Shopping Portal

Excellent add on to make your website look socially in the now! A lot of features for free and great display options. A good tool.

Uwf Performance

I cant intergrate my social media on this