Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Increase Your Shares.

Lvtrvlco

Awesome! Very easy to implement and a ton of free integrations to get your social shares going.

Latch Apparel

Easy to use for any website! Five stars!

Maple Moon

Easy to pick which social media buttons I want to include, love how I can pick the button size and where it appears on the screen. Super easy to add this option for my customers, love it.

Canadian Online Shopping Portal

Excellent add on to make your website look socially in the now! A lot of features for free and great display options. A good tool.

Uwf Performance

I cant intergrate my social media on this

Drop The Bottle

I would love to give this five stars, but I just installed it. But so far it is VERY easy to input all the tools zotabox provides. Keep it up!

Shop Iridescence

The buttons look great and there are many options to customize them to your liking. Relatively easy process. However; I did have difficulty figuring out how to get rid of button icons that I did not want to use.

Guru New York

hey we just installed the Zotabox app and we are excited to see it improve our social media shares.

Gyveral

Awesome powerful app and so easy to use. Highly Recommend.

Heartfelt Delights

This app is easy to use and makes it so simple for your customers to use for sharing with social media.