Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

Drop The Bottle

I would love to give this five stars, but I just installed it. But so far it is VERY easy to input all the tools zotabox provides. Keep it up!

Shop Iridescence

The buttons look great and there are many options to customize them to your liking. Relatively easy process. However; I did have difficulty figuring out how to get rid of button icons that I did not want to use.

Guru New York

hey we just installed the Zotabox app and we are excited to see it improve our social media shares.

Gyveral

Awesome powerful app and so easy to use. Highly Recommend.

Heartfelt Delights

This app is easy to use and makes it so simple for your customers to use for sharing with social media.

Bella Mia Naturals

Great app and very easy to use

Tom And Jennys Beauty

Excellent, its neat and tidy and tucks away nicely at the side and doesn't distract you from the product but still lets you know that its there and you can share it :)

Brickintheyard

Tremendously easy to setup and to manage! I would recommend it to anyone looking to improve their social media presence.

Fresh Off The Float

This app is great and easy to use! Our social media icons were up and running on our website in about 5 minutes. This app makes it very easy and no coding is needed. We are very happy with this app.

Saiyan Stuff

Do exactly what I was looking for. And for free!