Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Increase Your Shares.

Luv Child Inc

I just discovered this amazing amazing amazing app for my site. It's free and super easy to use! I absolutely love it!! Thanks so much Zotabox for making my life easier!

Cubio Ro

It's a very nice app that does what it says! Ultra easy to set up! Thanks Zotabox for making some apps free!

Fancythatclothing

Good Tool, easy to install and use. A must have, thanks again, fancy that clothing

Juicypeach

Looks great, good tool to add to your store. thank you.

Athletesinsight

So far so good! I like the ethics of free and premium features.

Guinchowindfactory

Super happy with the app, works really good, very easy to instal. looks really nice, and helpfull that we can customize colors and position where it appears.

Festbutikken

Easy to install and looks good.
I specially likes the social sharing buttons.

Betterblendsco

This is a fantastic application for nearly all storefronts. Easy to use, well designed, and great customisations in one package! Great way to improve the social aspect of your website and build a community.

The Coupon Supplier

I love the social icons feature of this app. It allows both the ability to attach your shops social accounts or to have the icons work as share buttons. I absolutely love this app.

Thank you!

Cool Baby Steps

This app has many free features, I love the Facebook live chat and the social media bar, easy to install and easy to customize. Super recommended.