Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

The Teashirt Co

It's convenient and I like the icons and the many options to customize the look.

Khmer Creations

Really love this app as it enables me to add sharing options to my blog posts. Thanks for making this app available for free. It is so important for small businesses that don't have a huge or any budget for marketing.

Excel Templates

Excellent and easy to add to my site. Could not be more pleased!

Seven Potions

It's one of the few free apps that give you this sort of functionality. Different sharing buttons for desktop and mobile devices, show/not show rules. Everything seems to be great so far.

Modish Living

Nice functionality. Easy to implement. Is worth adding to your site if you're active with social media.

Beard And Company

Buggy. I really wanted to like this app since the social sharing buttons are free and that's the only feature I'm really interested in. I thought it was going to work great but you don't have much control over where your buttons appear. Even after excluding our blog, the buttons would still show up but only half loaded.

Their site is not very intuitive either. You have to jump around to a few different places rather than having everything you need for the bar you're using on one page.

The support is lacking also. If you have a question, you have to posted it publicly and wait 24 hours for an answer.

Stefanie Harron Castlegar Photography

Very well laid out App, very easy to use integration is great with lots of options. Will definitely be integrating it into other sites in the future.

Stefanie / Castlegar Photography

Equippr

Exactly what I was looking for. I like that you can keep it simple (just buttons and chat) without extra bloat.

Erikakaisersot

Nice buttons. Only what I miss is Wanelo and Instagram. It would be great to have this buttons too.

Ondelette

Good app, does the job.. Thanks