Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

Groundleveltees

Great for social media advertising

Savvy Wise Buys

Great app. Worked perfectly for what I wanted to do. Only giving 4 stars because Instagram is not allowed in the 'share' function and because the 'Pinterest button" on my homepage is not working properly. But they are helping me with that. Works easily and integrates seamlessly with my store

Rancid Noodle

I love the ease of use and the seamless integration to my online store.

Faithfulhealthyliving

This is one of the first apps I installed on my site and I have been very pleased with it. Super simple installation and I was able to figure it out in no time. My social media buttons are where I want them and how I want them to look. There is plenty to love in the free version but I think I'm going to look into the version for even more awesome tools. Get this app. You won't be sorry.

Multiwear

I just installed it today and it is pretty comprehensive and I like that. Very customizable. Exactly what I was looking for. And it looks professional. I wish it was obvious that it was buttons to either follow the company or share to your own social media.

Kina Diamonds Heaven

Great! I was looking exactly for that!

Organic Bloom Max

A great app! It makes it easy for customize the look of our site and customer to share.

Keylink Solutions

This app is the best out of the five I've tried and free! There are a ton of features and tools and they don't nickel and dime you. It was also a flawless integration with no code editing. I used this software for my ecigs & vape store, www.freshvaper.com.

The Teashirt Co

It's convenient and I like the icons and the many options to customize the look.

Khmer Creations

Really love this app as it enables me to add sharing options to my blog posts. Thanks for making this app available for free. It is so important for small businesses that don't have a huge or any budget for marketing.