Socialphotos

Socialphotos

by TinySpaceHouse, LLC.

Capitalize on the power of visuals and social media marketing

Live it Up Outfitters LLC

The app is very simple to setup and use. Great way to generate more interest in products and website. Max from support team has been more than helpful and knowledgeable. Very professional. Great app overall. Would highly recommend.

Cristy Cali

What the app description should say is that this feature is limited to showing only the last 30 #hashtags you select. As a designer brand, we #hashtag our own photos when we post, so our own images get mixed with customer images - the majority being our own. That being said, if only the last 30 show up, hundreds of customer images previously posted do not appear for us to tag with our products. So, unless those customers randomly decide to submit their photos directly, we lost out on being able to share those older images via this app.

Pretty simple and easy to use. Would be nice if the email notification worked. We have not received any emails to notify us if someone submitted a photo via the site or if a new image appeared on our #hashtag.

KULTURË

Great app overall, and good support team. I definitely recommend it for shop owners who have product with strong visual appeal (like home decor).

Concrete Minerals

We switched to this amazing app after using a competitor's that was running us about 6x the cost of SocialPhotos. Not only does SocialPhotos perform equally as well, but the backend is laid out really well and the customer service we've experienced while integrating this is just above and beyond. We love you guys, thanks!

Wokaholic

Superb app to show off our products with user-generated content. Works like magic! Highly suggested.

heartsofglo.com

Total garbage. You actually have to pay $50 a month for this service. Unless I'm mistaken it only works well with very established stores/brands.

Stay a minute

I can't get this app working, I can't make a hashtag, don't know why? I have tried everything and I don't work

Thirty Seconds To Mars Store

We've been using this app for a few months (and see that we're even now the example photos being used) and although there have been glitches, overall it's been fine. Recently though, the customer service has fallen off and the app seems broken altogether today. Hoping there's a resolution asap or we'll be moving on.

Wren + Glory

Just got my 30 day free trial - App has been super glitchy, not allowing customers to submit via website, does not allow for pics where we are tagged to be pulled into the hashtag. Reached out 4+ times and have not heard back. Will be deleting if things do not get better before my trial is over, and finding a better app for my needs.

Patik Shirts

I love this app! I love Socialphotos! It's so easy to use. I have not had any issues. Updates are always a good thing and don't cause issues with anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12