Create Social Proof From UGC

Create Social Proof From UGC | Reviews

by Socialphotos

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

Kacey Musgraves

This app makes it easy for potential customers to see others wearing or using the product and invites them to interact on instagram to be featured! The support staff is super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this app if you want to take your store to the next level.

August 16, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. It has been my pleasure to help you.

DETAILS2ENJOY

This app has been great so far! Two times now we have reached out to support and they have been prompt and very helpful! (Some of the better support I have experienced).
This is a great way to collect customer photos.
I would only change two things: customization of the submission pop-up to have custom fields and customization of the pop of photos (especially to include both the caption and tagged products).
But even without these, I have been able to get great use out of this app - especially for the price!

April 29, 2021

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you also for the feedback. We take it very seriously and always look into improving our product.

Wondery

We recently started using this app and so far it is exactly what we were looking for! Very easy user interface and quick, helpful customer service makes this app easy to use. We love the instagram integration and being able to sort through our tagged photos!

April 7, 2021

Thank you so much. It has been a pleasure working with you. Also, thank you for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve out product.

Diamond Furniture

We only start using this app recently, but it looks really helpful so far.
Good customer support, they answer very quickly and with full information.

April 6, 2021

Thank you and it was a pleasure to help you. Please feel free to reach out for anything.

Chewie Cat

Very useful app for me to display Instagram ugc. Had a query and team were very quick to respond with great support. Thank you

March 16, 2021

You are very welcome and happy to help! Please reach out if I can further help in any way.

Little Sleepies

This app is simple and easy to use! We are able to tag all the photos from our Instagram feed and have them pushed to our PDP's and homepage. When there is an issue they are quick and helpful to resolve! I would definitely recommend this app.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to help you! - Riley

Caffeine and Kilos Inc

Great support - responsive to email and quick to help with custom placement! Easy to use- highly recommend

December 17, 2020

Thank you and very happy to help!

Salty Sadie

Love this app! Easy to use and creates great social proof for our products. Would highly recommend to increase your store conversion rate.

December 2, 2020

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you to help grow your business. Please reach out if I can help further.

Jim and Tonic Distillery

really good app and easy to install. photos look good on my product pages and help with conversions. support is exceptional if you need any help or assistance. thanks team.

December 2, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure to help. Please reach out if I can help in any way.

Live it Up Outfitters LLC

The app is very simple to setup and use. Great way to generate more interest in products and website. Max from support team has been more than helpful and knowledgeable. Very professional. Great app overall. Would highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13