UGC Social Proof Gallery

by Socialphotos

Curate UGC Photos into Shoppable Galleries

Lampsy

Absolute disgrace.

The fact we've been paying $50 a month for the last 11 months and they can't be bothered to reply to our emails is contemptuous.

Citizens Mark

Great app, great service! Super helpful.

1canoe2

Very, very disappointed. The app froze on a load screen and would eventually go to a blank screen. I tried multiple times, even uninstalling, restarting my computer, and reinstalling. They never responded to my support ticket, and now the app says that my hashtags are "permanently damaged" and cannot be tracked.

Helena Fogarty

The app works great, and is easy to use.
Support is available.

Vai Ko

Changed my review as I got my problem solved and the customer service was very friendly.

Magiclinen

Terrible experience.
The new photos do not show up in our webpage. We do add some, but in a page we see only old one. Something is stuck.
Nobody is answering from a support for a few weeks. 4 letters sent.

Pour.

Geometrico

I was really pleased with the results using this app. www.geometico.co.uk

Nimble 3

We get a lot of UGC so this app is great for us! Worth a try if you have a lot of social content. Would be great if the app automatically tagged events in our GA so we can see the increase in conversion rates for those who click Socialphotos images.

See ours at: http://nimbleactivewear.com/pages/instashop

Cotton Dish

I am really pleased with the customer service and the app on my store. I totally recommend trying it out!!

Bisjoux Rose

This app is really easy to use and the customer service is very helpful and responsive!