Create Social Proof From UGC

Create Social Proof From UGC

by Socialphotos

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

Jalaclothing Com

This has been a great tool to help our customers feel like they are a part of our community rather than just customers.

They can tag their photos and see them featured on our website. The app developers have been very responsive to any questions we've had too.

The app keeps getting better and better.

Cabinzero

We've been using Socialphotos for a while now and we couldn't be more pleased. Their support team has done everything they can to help us and we love the new features. With the call to action buttons on our front page we have seen an increase in sales.

Hotcrown

For slow understanding person like myself, it was very helpful to have the staff online all the time. They helped me so much and now i can enjoy the benefits of this great app. It's exactly what i was looking for. With adjusments of my own iv'e created a great insta gallery, and even upgraded it so my customers can buy easily! check it on my web- www.hotcrown.com

Myexportleftovers

Excellent follow up and help

Skindinavia

Wonderful app! Has been exactly what expected - easy to use, looks great on our site and quick & helpful customer service.

Pearhead

Great app, very easy to customize and the team is always super responsive when I have any issues, questions or suggestions! I've suggested some ways to make the app better and they have been taking them into account which really means a lot to me!

Arcticbuffalo

This app has always been great, but the recent changes and updates are absolutely fantastic! One day out of nowhere I had the ability to tag products in customer submitted photos and it automatically makes a nifty "Buy It" icon when you hover over the photo. I love this feature! Any time I've had a question the customer service has been extremely responsive and helpful and you don't find that kind of support with a lot of other applications out there. Great job, guys!!

The Good Beard

Max delivered great support and helped me resolve my issue immediately.

Great product, thanks guys.

Island Lava

Max was awesome!! I'm a technical dunce. eCommerce for dummies is higher education that I'm not qualified for Max basically clicked glorious customer photos onto my website in a very short time. .I don't have time to create site content. Fortunate for me that customers have all the content I need. Max put some sparkle into our site. Thank you very much!

Lava Lava LOVE it!!

Masontops

amazing app. UNBELIEVABLE support. it does exactly what it says it does, and if you want it to do something a little differently, just email Max. I am supremely impressed.