Socialphotos ‑ UGC & Instagram

UGC - Display Customer Photos & Videos as Shoppable Gallery

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Customer Photos + Videos as Social Proof

J B Custom Leather

We wanted an Instagram app that allowed unlimited feeds and that is precisely what we got! The other apps charge an arm and a leg to have multiple feeds. We have a different feed for every product. Max was great during the set up process and went above and beyond by making little tweaks for us. Could't ask for more

Hikeinperu

I have chosen Socialphotos as my social media awareness partner for my travel shop. I have found everything helpful from the design services to the chat help.
So far the greatest user generating content managment service! Many variations, options, and a relatively cheap cost. The future looks bright for Socialphotos, Let's hope to see a rapid growth of this product.

Professional T Shirt Printing

Time spent using app About 1 year

What an amazing little app. I absolutely love and it trumps any other instagram widget i have seen previously.

It really transforms my website and allows me to really show our business personality and character as well as the products we produce.

www.flippinsweet.co.uk

Emmaline

Excellent app. Works like a charm, easy to figure out and my customers love the interaction. Thank you!

Bohoblu

Super pumped. These guys tagged in and helped us achieve the look we wanted for our socialphotos page on BohoBlu.com. Thanks so much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling super let down by the support team that everyone says is so good. I installed this app on 5/15/2016. Unfortunately, I think the app is super cool but here's the disappointing part:

5/17 - emailed a question to support
5/20 - forwarded my question from 5/17
5/23 - finally received an "answer" that made me feel like they didn't even read my question or look at the attachment I sent.

So, hopefully I will get some help soon. If I do, I will update my review.

Dreadstuff

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

We've have been testing Socialphotos app capabilities and quality throughout time. We are so pleased with the variety of products, the integrated platform and ease of use.

The Socialphotos team is also very responsive and encourages their customers to share experiences and feedback, and then they activate solutions based on that same information -- outstanding!

We are very excited to work with Socialphotos and highly recommend their services!

Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Socialphotos team are beyond amazing. They are an absolute pleasure to work with, responsive and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with Socialphotos.

Many companies can learn a thing or two about great customer service from these guys. Socialphotos is absolutely fantastic. We tried other apps and none seamlessly integrated with Shopify like Socialphotos, which is critical for a great user experience. Socialphotos is like magic and we could not be happier.

In fact, we could not launch our store without it. I recommend this app and the people behind it as highly as any customer could ever recommend anyone.

Jalaclothing Com

Time spent using app About 3 years

This has been a great tool to help our customers feel like they are a part of our community rather than just customers.

They can tag their photos and see them featured on our website. The app developers have been very responsive to any questions we've had too.

The app keeps getting better and better.

Cabinzero

Time spent using app About 4 years

We've been using Socialphotos for a while now and we couldn't be more pleased. Their support team has done everything they can to help us and we love the new features. With the call to action buttons on our front page we have seen an increase in sales.

Hotcrown

Location Israel

For slow understanding person like myself, it was very helpful to have the staff online all the time. They helped me so much and now i can enjoy the benefits of this great app. It's exactly what i was looking for. With adjusments of my own iv'e created a great insta gallery, and even upgraded it so my customers can buy easily! check it on my web- www.hotcrown.com