UGC Social Proof Gallery

UGC Social Proof Gallery

by Socialphotos

Curate UGC Photos into Shoppable Galleries

Vape-Smart

Great Support, app preforms just as described. Worked out really well for my shop.

Karla.Club

Great app :). As far as I know, this is the only app that allows you to add a different gallery for each product - all your product galleries are relevant now!!!

Olive & Lile

Love this app!

So simple to use and works perfectly!

Happy customer!

SummerTies

Great app!

Joe
www.SummerTies.com

The YES Bar

easy install. very responsive support. so far, so good. also soon to be more customizable in terms of the feed order, so that's great!

Buff Dudes

Excellent app, it's exactly what we were looking for! Would highly recommend.

Goodqueen

Socialphotos is really what i need for my new website, great app, and Rolland as been really fast to answer and solve my problem... i really recommend it

Chance Clothing Ltd

So far, this has been an easy application/tool to use and update. It has added a fresh, social approach to my site.

MakersKit

My fav new app, tried others that do the same but the instal and ease of use on this one is A+. Love it!

Project 6 NY

This app is a great idea! It's a great and easy way to turn your customers into marketers...because they know that if they post and use the correct hashtag, their picture will be on your site! (Some like that, some don't). It's also a great way for online shoppers to see what the products look like in real life, so even if our customers aren't hashtagging, we are, so they can still see our pictures right there by the product!