Create Social Proof From UGC

Create Social Proof From UGC

by Socialphotos

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

Tabbysmithmercantile

I love this app. I love how easy it is for me to showcase my customer's images

I ran an instagram contest, and I was able to pull a particular hashtag and embed it into my blog post.

For any tech issues, they were usually resolved within 24 hours.

Prymaxe Vintage

Best support and one of the coolest apps in the world. Max is amazing and helped us through the entire set up process with ease. I highly recommend this app!

Barn And Willow

Update: Worked with Max @Socialphotosapp to resolve the issue. bumping the rating to 5/5 now.
-------

Great app to bring your Instagram photos to you store. However, there seems to be a significant delay in some of the Instagram photos showing up on our site. I wish it refreshed the feed faster.

Grippedfitnessaudio

Fantastic and even better support.
You cant beat "social currency" and this takes it too the bank

Iamnotbasic

We are happy with this app. Easy to install and very professional looking.

Factorygrl

Update: I have reached out to Socialphotos about a concern that there is no option to resynchronize my newly added product into the dashboard. After over a week I haven't received a reply or update on the problem.

We're loving Socialphotos! The integration and dashboard is extremely easy and user friendly and the website seems to be improving more and more every day. We're only mid-way into our trial session but we are definitely planning on using the app for a very long time to come! Keep up the great work!!!

Ghost Stars

Great app and wonderful customer service!

Chelseacharles Com

A very cool and easy to use feed to display our Instagram. Also, a really responsive tech team to help with questions. I heard back within a couple of hours. Highly recommend.

Finaday

Great product really makes our page shine and the customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. We have a problem and they got back to us within 5 mins and had our problems fixed within the day. Thank you so much Social Photos!

Lettered Lined

I love using this app. It took me an hour to get the hang of it, but once I did it very easy to use. I have had a couple images that were hashtagged but don't appear in my feed. I also wasn't able to easily access posts that were older, which during my initial set-up is something I wanted to do to be able to pull all the best images posted in the last year. It would be nice to have a date feature available so you can pull up an image posted 32 weeks ago.