Create Social Proof From UGC

Great app!

Joe
www.SummerTies.com

The YES Bar

easy install. very responsive support. so far, so good. also soon to be more customizable in terms of the feed order, so that's great!

Buff Dudes

Excellent app, it's exactly what we were looking for! Would highly recommend.

Goodqueen

Socialphotos is really what i need for my new website, great app, and Rolland as been really fast to answer and solve my problem... i really recommend it

Chance Clothing Ltd

So far, this has been an easy application/tool to use and update. It has added a fresh, social approach to my site.

MakersKit

My fav new app, tried others that do the same but the instal and ease of use on this one is A+. Love it!

Project 6 NY

This app is a great idea! It's a great and easy way to turn your customers into marketers...because they know that if they post and use the correct hashtag, their picture will be on your site! (Some like that, some don't). It's also a great way for online shoppers to see what the products look like in real life, so even if our customers aren't hashtagging, we are, so they can still see our pictures right there by the product!

SWIISH Pty Ltd

Great app, love the look and feel for my website.

Eagle Rock WERKSHOP

this app does EXACTLY what you think it will. never had a problem with it... so long as you dont need to pull hashtags out of twitter/fb/etc, you'll be aces. highly recommend. =)

Inkfidel

Great app! Easy to use, looks great on our site!