Create Social Proof From UGC

Create Social Proof From UGC

by Socialphotos

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

Nordweg

Great app. Very useful and the options to have multiple galleries and galleries for each product are genius.

BY CRY

Great app! Great support! Also open for changes. Easy integration, great customization. Thanks!

EBE

Love using the app! It's a game changer : )

LYNX Barbell

Integration was pretty easy and does as advertised. My webpage gets a fresh look everyday with new photos of people/product via instagram.

SmoK69

I love this app! And so do our customers

The Elephant Pants

Great app. Works exactly as described and very responsive support. Adds an effortless personal touch to the website!

RaveNectar

I tried out every Instagram app for Shopify and this is the only one that allows you to moderate images on a per-product basis. The UI is wonderful. It's everything I wanted. We now get tons of instagram photo submissions :)

GYPSEA

Great app! Easy to maintain.
Images take a bit longer to load than the rest of the page, but overall we are very happy with it and so are our customers.

Brina Box

Love it! We wanted to integrate our instagram which is our biggest fan and media base. We love the virtual look and our customers LOVE when they are featured!

Drum Wrap Co

I found a bug in chrome android and emailed the team at Scoialphotos. I received an email back within 5mins, and a fix was in place with 1 day. Fantastic support and a great app!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13