Socialphotos ‑ UGC & Instagram

UGC - Display Customer Photos & Videos as Shoppable Gallery

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Customer Photos + Videos as Social Proof

EBE

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Love using the app! It's a game changer : )

LYNX Barbell

Integration was pretty easy and does as advertised. My webpage gets a fresh look everyday with new photos of people/product via instagram.

SmoK69

I love this app! And so do our customers

The Elephant Pants

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. Works exactly as described and very responsive support. Adds an effortless personal touch to the website!

RaveNectar

I tried out every Instagram app for Shopify and this is the only one that allows you to moderate images on a per-product basis. The UI is wonderful. It's everything I wanted. We now get tons of instagram photo submissions :)

GYPSEA

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! Easy to maintain.
Images take a bit longer to load than the rest of the page, but overall we are very happy with it and so are our customers.

Brina Box

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love it! We wanted to integrate our instagram which is our biggest fan and media base. We love the virtual look and our customers LOVE when they are featured!

Drum Wrap Co

Location Australia

I found a bug in chrome android and emailed the team at Scoialphotos. I received an email back within 5mins, and a fix was in place with 1 day. Fantastic support and a great app!

Grace Adena

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app has been an excellent addition to my store. Having our customers tag their photos so that we can display them is wonderful for building a sense of online community, but we needed to be able to approve the photos before they were posted. Socialphotos solved that dilemma for us. Thank you for this great app!

Routine Baseball

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and quick customer service. Our customers love it and it's easy to set up!