UGC Social Proof Gallery

UGC Social Proof Gallery

by Socialphotos

Curate UGC Photos into Shoppable Galleries

Nina Nguyen Designs

Great app. I integrated with my shopify and instagram and love the life style photo feeds I can get from this app. Great job guys!

CONSEQUENCE OF FASHION

Excellent App Very Easy to Use and completely professional style. A great price for what you get which is a lot, you get fast responses and the directions are a 123 step and then your ready to use. I tried all the other Instagram apps on Shopify being a long time e-commerce seller, and i soon deleted all of them i ran test on them they were either to slow, not accurate or required me to do HTML work that im not familiar with, this app was on the end magnificent. Just test it you will see for yourself. Happy Selling!

Belong Designs

This app really enhances our brand as we are an outdoor lifestyles company geared to skiing, snowboarding, long-boarding, and slack-lining. For our customers, great visuals are everything.

Manifest Design

Great way to showcase social proof and encouraging your customers to get famous on the site. App is easy to use and allows you to control all aspects of Insta on your site. Go for it!

zeroUV

Application has come a long way. We are very pleased with the customer support and new updates. The design is very clean, and allows adding instagram photos from our fans easily. Probably one of the best custom instagram feed applications available for shopify at the moment.

Beau Boutique UK

Great app and very quick support team. Recommend this app, it's a must have for Social Media.

Status Error

Great App and absolutely outstanding support!

Single Speed & Fixed Gear

Great app, lets you show off your product photos taken by customers with custom instagram #tag.
Easy to install and set up.

Distil Union

Absolutely amazing! We tried a few other apps but weren't thrilled... This app is so easy to use -- installed AND finished filling up the galleries in just a few minutes. You're able to easily create hashtag-specific galleries that can exist on selected product pages. And it's only $10 a month?! No brainer. Two thumbs way up :)

Jewel Toned

Update: They fixed my app and I'm happy.