Socialphotos UGC Social Proof

Socialphotos UGC Social Proof

$39/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Socialphotos
4.8
January 10, 2016

amazing app. UNBELIEVABLE support. it does exactly what it says it does, and if you want it to do something a little differently, just email Max. I am supremely impressed.

Masontops
Time spent using app: About 5 years
December 22, 2015

The level on granular control and customisation is amazing, only topped by the fast and helpful customer support. Exactly what I was looking for and more, can't recommend this enough.

Invincible Tricking
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited January 20, 2016

Researched many sites, and tested out several different apps. This is definitely the best I believe! There are many companies provide this kind of app out there, but charge a lot. However, finally I am glad to find Socialphotos provides the same function, but at an affordable cost, especially for small businesses! Got the Advanced plan for my site.

The app is easy to install and manage, and occasionally for some reason, I still reached out to Max for tech support. My questions were always solved quickly.

Arissia
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 12, 2015

I love this app. I love how easy it is for me to showcase my customer's images

I ran an instagram contest, and I was able to pull a particular hashtag and embed it into my blog post.

For any tech issues, they were usually resolved within 24 hours.

Tabbysmithmercantile
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 29, 2015

Best support and one of the coolest apps in the world. Max is amazing and helped us through the entire set up process with ease. I highly recommend this app!

Prymaxe Vintage