Socialphotos ‑ UGC & Instagram

UGC - Display Customer Photos & Videos as Shoppable Gallery

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Customer Photos + Videos as Social Proof

Wokaholic

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Superb app to show off our products with user-generated content. Works like magic! Highly suggested.

heartsofglo.com

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Total garbage. You actually have to pay $50 a month for this service. Unless I'm mistaken it only works well with very established stores/brands.

Stay a minute

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

I can't get this app working, I can't make a hashtag, don't know why? I have tried everything and I don't work

Thirty Seconds To Mars Store

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Update: we kept the app and I'm glad we did. They've made improvements to some features and their customer service is amazing. Respond really quickly and are very helpful. I think the only reason it's not a 5 star is just how it can be a little clunky in the backend when tagging multiple products and going back and forth between an individual post and the main page of posts, but other than that I recommend it.

Wren + Glory

Time spent using app About 2 years

Just got my 30 day free trial - App has been super glitchy, not allowing customers to submit via website, does not allow for pics where we are tagged to be pulled into the hashtag. Reached out 4+ times and have not heard back. Will be deleting if things do not get better before my trial is over, and finding a better app for my needs.

Patik Shirts

Location Latvia

I love this app! I love Socialphotos! It's so easy to use. I have not had any issues. Updates are always a good thing and don't cause issues with anything else.

Lampsy

Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolute disgrace.

The fact we've been paying $50 a month for the last 11 months and they can't be bothered to reply to our emails is contemptuous.

Citizens Mark

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, great service! Super helpful.

1canoe2

Very, very disappointed. The app froze on a load screen and would eventually go to a blank screen. I tried multiple times, even uninstalling, restarting my computer, and reinstalling. They never responded to my support ticket, and now the app says that my hashtags are "permanently damaged" and cannot be tracked.

Helena Fogarty

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app works great, and is easy to use.
Support is available.