UGC Social Proof Gallery

UGC Social Proof Gallery

by Socialphotos

Curate UGC Photos into Shoppable Galleries

Rivalrysportsmarketing

Easy to set up and responsive customer service. If you can handle shopify you should be able to implement it into your shop. I am very pleased so far. Check out how I integrated it at RivalryAthletics.com.

Citykey

Great app, easy install and super intuitive UX for tagging/curation - highly recommend. Only thing keeping this from a 5 is load speeds but I understand that there will always be some limitations there. Also great service.

Zennbrae

very happy with this app, recommend it!

Hello Hazel Co

I've been really pleased with this app. So much so that I upgraded to the middle level plan.

J B Custom Leather

We wanted an Instagram app that allowed unlimited feeds and that is precisely what we got! The other apps charge an arm and a leg to have multiple feeds. We have a different feed for every product. Max was great during the set up process and went above and beyond by making little tweaks for us. Could't ask for more

Hikeinperu

I have chosen Socialphotos as my social media awareness partner for my travel shop. I have found everything helpful from the design services to the chat help.
So far the greatest user generating content managment service! Many variations, options, and a relatively cheap cost. The future looks bright for Socialphotos, Let's hope to see a rapid growth of this product.

Professional T Shirt Printing

What an amazing little app. I absolutely love and it trumps any other instagram widget i have seen previously.

It really transforms my website and allows me to really show our business personality and character as well as the products we produce.

www.flippinsweet.co.uk

Emmaline

Excellent app. Works like a charm, easy to figure out and my customers love the interaction. Thank you!

Bohoblu

Super pumped. These guys tagged in and helped us achieve the look we wanted for our socialphotos page on BohoBlu.com. Thanks so much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling super let down by the support team that everyone says is so good. I installed this app on 5/15/2016. Unfortunately, I think the app is super cool but here's the disappointing part:

5/17 - emailed a question to support
5/20 - forwarded my question from 5/17
5/23 - finally received an "answer" that made me feel like they didn't even read my question or look at the attachment I sent.

So, hopefully I will get some help soon. If I do, I will update my review.

Dreadstuff

We've have been testing Socialphotos app capabilities and quality throughout time. We are so pleased with the variety of products, the integrated platform and ease of use.

The Socialphotos team is also very responsive and encourages their customers to share experiences and feedback, and then they activate solutions based on that same information -- outstanding!

We are very excited to work with Socialphotos and highly recommend their services!