Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Apepak

yeah doing what it promises and works great. Good job guys! Maybe I'd add an option for automatic reviews download but its nice to be able to check on them before posting them

Your CBD Store

GREAT APP I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it

RoomieTEC

Just downloaded this app and it's worked very well so far. Visually appealing, easy to use and install.

XOL Design

Installed this app several months ago. Importing FB reviews was a breeze, struggled a bit with the Google reviews because my place ID isn't associated with a physical location (online only store). Today I finally got around to fixing it. This app has a forum and the instructions on how to overcome this were well written, easy to follow, and solved the issue in about 7 seconds. Now my new reviews are showing up on my store! Woo! Great app, definitely check it out if you are on the fence.

Three Mutts Custom Leather

Very easy to use, integrated Facebook page reviews easily and folks have commented on how they like the new look already.

lilasblooms

I am thinking if for the mobile version can we have the same layout as the web version for guest to see the reviews by swapping left and right instead of scrolling endlessly down the page . STILL A BRAVOOOO APP! LOVE IT!♥️
Also can I ask why doesn't the Facebook badge appear for layout 1 ?
Is the free version layout one ? I thank you in advance for answering my questions !

October 29, 2019

Thank you for the review. The mobile version shouldn't scroll endlessly, it should just stack the reviews. The Facebook badge should appear if you are using the paid version. If it isn't please contact me and I'll take a look. Thanks!

Juvalicious

***Update***
I tried out a couple of things and it seems to work well now. Never disliked the app but just got frustrated because our clients were unable to choose their delivery time and date for a while due to app conflicts which reflects badly on us. After unistalling and re-installing multiple apps, I believe that the Social Testimonial Slider wasn't the issue.

Liked this at first but we mow realized that it's mot compatible with another app we are using because of a JQuery issue that interferes with the other app. So I looked for the customer support info and couldn't find much. Then I did find something but am yet to hear back from them.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. I just replied to your support request. Please keep in mind that I work standard US central time hours and don't provide 24/7 support. Social Testimonial Slider only loads jQuery version 3.2 if an old version of jQuery is being used or if no jQuery has been loaded yet. The current version of jQuery is 3.4. Most apps should be compatible with 3.2 since it was released in March of 2017.
Thanks,
Josh

afterimage.canvas

I set this up on my store within 10 minutes - really simple and easy to use. It shows my Facebook reviews on my front page - looks wonderful - I'm really glad I installed it and looking forward to getting more reviews!

detach™

I am using this app to connect to multiple testimonial sources as well as manual additions. Not only does the app work as expected the support has been stellar. I've used the templates within other complex display code and the team helped guide me through it. By far the price and core functionality blows away other much, much higher priced options that require interacting with sales teams and demos JUST to get up and started.

FairyBells Kart

Awesome App! Worth the Cost!
Easy to use and Fulfill our requirements! The team is also very supportive!

Previous 1