TestimonialHub , 177 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to display local Google and Yelp reviews on their sites, enhancing social proof. The app is praised for its customization options, affordability, and excellent customer support. It offers a functional free version with optional upgrades. Merchants can manually add or import reviews from platforms like Facebook and Google. Many reported increased sales, improved customer confidence, and a more professional site appearance.

October 31, 2023

I've been using this app for a while now and I am pleased with it so happy to submit a positive review.
The free version allows for some limited customisation but it's definitely enough for my needs and the slider sits in my site nicely.
Recently uploaded some new reviews to the app and couldn't quite figure out why they weren't showing up on my site ... a quick look through the community support pages and I found the fix - easy and worked straight away.
Can't really ask for more!

Harbour City Dog Gear
About 1 year using the app
December 22, 2023

Great easy to use App. No issues installing and connecting to Shopify and quick and easy to update my online reviews using TestimonialHub. Looks nice on my site too and you have a choice of layouts. Can highly recommend. A+

Planet Retro
New Zealand
3 months using the app
December 20, 2023

Works great to display both Google and Yelp local reviews. Easy to set up, wish it pushed them all through automatically but for the price I can't complain!

Battery Roadie
5 months using the app
December 20, 2023

I like this app so far, however I would really like to be able to just use the customers first name and last initial instead of their full name

OCDandApparel
4 months using the app
December 17, 2023

Excellent app, provides enough options, I will continue to use it

MANA Kitchens
4 days using the app
October 24, 2023

After trying a few testimonials apps which did not help my purpose, I am glad that I found Testimonial Hub!!! You guys rock!!

prabhumanfoods
India
2 months using the app
August 3, 2023

Very easy setup and works just as it is advertised. I would definitely recommend this for any website.

Chicago Pawners & Jewelers
Over 2 years using the app
July 14, 2023

Very easy to use, edit. I love it. I usually stumble with new apps, but testimonial Hub is very user friendly

www.chubears.com
India
10 months using the app
May 24, 2023

Simple to execute, does what it promises. It took 15 minutes to set up. Very happy with the product

Trugrade Medical Supplies
About 3 years using the app
August 21, 2023

I honestly can't believe how easy this app was to install! I went from thinking "I should have an app that shows our social reviews on our own website" to having the app completely installed and working flawlessly in less than an hour. The free version works perfectly and the instructions are clear and simple. One of the best Shopify app experiences I've had so far.

Bartleby's Ice Cream Cakes