Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Juvalicious

***Update***
I tried out a couple of things and it seems to work well now. Never disliked the app but just got frustrated because our clients were unable to choose their delivery time and date for a while due to app conflicts which reflects badly on us. After unistalling and re-installing multiple apps, I believe that the Social Testimonial Slider wasn't the issue.

Liked this at first but we mow realized that it's mot compatible with another app we are using because of a JQuery issue that interferes with the other app. So I looked for the customer support info and couldn't find much. Then I did find something but am yet to hear back from them.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. I just replied to your support request. Please keep in mind that I work standard US central time hours and don't provide 24/7 support. Social Testimonial Slider only loads jQuery version 3.2 if an old version of jQuery is being used or if no jQuery has been loaded yet. The current version of jQuery is 3.4. Most apps should be compatible with 3.2 since it was released in March of 2017.
Thanks,
Josh

afterimage.canvas

I set this up on my store within 10 minutes - really simple and easy to use. It shows my Facebook reviews on my front page - looks wonderful - I'm really glad I installed it and looking forward to getting more reviews!

detach™

I am using this app to connect to multiple testimonial sources as well as manual additions. Not only does the app work as expected the support has been stellar. I've used the templates within other complex display code and the team helped guide me through it. By far the price and core functionality blows away other much, much higher priced options that require interacting with sales teams and demos JUST to get up and started.

FairyBells Kart

Awesome App! Worth the Cost!
Easy to use and Fulfill our requirements! The team is also very supportive!

Guitars On Main

Excellent app, I like that I can manually add reviews from other sales channels. Opt for the paid version, it's very affordable and the extra features make it worth it.

bestcased

Rubbish. Does not let you test it as the manual testimonial feature is only available if you buy the Pro plan.

Rsvp Prom and Pageant

This app was exactly what we were looking for! I was so excited about it, I didn't wait for the free trial to expire to upgrade. It was easy to install and Josh was quick to respond to some small customizations with CSS code! I really appreciated his willingness to help so quickly!

Gypsy Tableware Designs

I love the Black Square Tablecloth. Thanks so much.
Peter Jolly

Deckbagz

OK so I took a chance on an app with only a couple of reviews. SOOOO HAPPY I DID!!! This is the answer I have been searching for, so simple to install, easy to use and beautifully designed. When you realize what this app can do for you, including a beautiful and fully customizable testimonials slider on your home page, a smartly laid out customer reviews page, google reviews snippet and more, you will race to the computer to write your review too. Don't be scared, go ahead and get this one! Literally the best app I've ever installed! After about an hour and a half had it up and running completely! I liked it so much I didn't even wait for the free trial to expire. $2.99 a month?!!?? If you don't have it, you could probably be making more sales. Just don't tell my competitors! www.deckbagz.com

Cannon Beach Treasure Company

This is an awesome app - you get great service and terrific results for FREE, and if you want to upgrade to the whole kahuna, it's only a couple of bucks a month, and well worth it. Josh is super responsive and even helped me make a custom tweak with speed and ease. Super fast response, but really, it's great straight out of the "box." Definitely a huge plus for my shop, which relies heavily on credibility to sell high-dollar items!

Previous 1