Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Malìa Lab

Utilissimo e semplice, è proprio quello di cui avevo bisogno per far visualizzare le recensioni di facebook.

breast dressed

great app! really easy to use. I was able to add my reviews on to my homepage and really pleased with how they look!

Tim’s Kitchen

Great App, the reviews look great on my site. I look forward to being able to display my google reviews. I would recommend it to anyone.

Grathawai Homestead Preserves

Great app, easy to set up and navigate and most importantly looks fantastic. Would definite recommend :)

Hada Secrets

Awesome product need full and use full ! fully satisfied . well wishes for your business and product deals .

Fallout Music Group

Great app for showing testimonials in a simple, clean way on the website. Love it! I was looking for a way to have scrollable reviews, and this was perfect!

Sparklet

Great app for my website have signed up for paid plan, quick response when needed help, would not hesitate to recommend.

RockstarShoes

Muy buena app, la recomiendo para sincronizar las opiniones de Facebook. Me resultó fácil de instalar y usar.

Universal Hose and Fittings

Gets the point across. Easy to use. We needed something simple to showcase our testimonials with out being over the top.

Oh! So POP

Definitely a great addition to my Shopify shop (and it's usually really hard for me to find an app that I like). Looks neat even on the free plan and is really easy to set up. I wish it could source the reviews from the store too, but Facebook works perfectly fine. Great work!