Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Oh! So POP

Definitely a great addition to my Shopify shop (and it's usually really hard for me to find an app that I like). Looks neat even on the free plan and is really easy to set up. I wish it could source the reviews from the store too, but Facebook works perfectly fine. Great work!

Creatures of Comfort

This app was great to get my Google and Facebook reviews up onto my website. It is clean and looks really professional. Would highly recommend it.

be green - be better

Great app! Very easily customizable. We wanted to differentiate the look for mobile and PC view. No problem, already described in the app's knowledge base! Cool! :-)

PHS Proud

Does exactly what I wanted. The free version provides visually appealing social reviews for my products. Thanks!

Waisa Mama Organic Beverage Co.

This app is great. It does what it says it does simply and effectively. It is also reasonably priced, unlike some of the other ones on the app store.

Marbach Leather

I wanted a simple straight forward app to show Facebook reviews on my homepage. This does exactly that plus you can also add reviews or testimonials manually so you can show the ones that are not from facebook.

A Fly Went By

This is fantastic app, really easy to understand and manage. I would highly recommend it! Thanks so much!

Sea La Luz CR

5 Estrellas aunque a veces no me carga las fotografias de perfil... Espero pronto se solucione el inconveniente

Jessichu Creations

Fantastic app!! It does exactly what it's supposed to do and it's super easy to set up. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Jild

Really simple and easy to use. Gives the right amount of custom settings to achieve the intended purposes. Love using it for 6 months now