Social Testimonial Slider

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

daila herbals

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This social testimonial slider app is simple to use and easy to set up! I hope I can also add images. But it was really great.

Standard Telecom

Social Testimonial Slider works great! It was easy to set up and use. I recommend it. We used it for a testimonial slider on our home page and a testimonials page.

Silk Barbers

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

So good! Love this app. Makes a big difference! Very easy to use, and nice appearance on our website.

Belita.store

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 1 year

Good app, have a free plan and very responsive support. Love it and recommend it to others for social proof.

PAYLESS FURNITURE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app, very easy to use ... we depend on it to show our google and FB reviews on our home page Thnaks guys.. keep the hard work

LuckyCat

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is easy to install. I could add my Facebook reviews to my website. Now visitors can see my recent reviews and feedback from customers. Great experience, I highly recommend this app.

TatvaHealth

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

lovely app. no hassle hvhgvjhgcghfcdtdgfdgrstrdhtrdfhtfuygyuujlijljnkjnkjnkjnkjnkjnkjnbkjkjbkjbjbkjbkjbk

Diamonds & Gloss Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent, this app is easy to use and set up. It provides great social proof for my website. www.diamondsandglossaustralia.com

100CARATI

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

ottima app funziona bene e fa il suo lavoro download veloce e automatico l'app è leggera complimenti molto consigliata

Intrinsic Trading

Works well, just what we needed for the store! An automatic review download feature would be nice but this works fine.