Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Karmin Design MX

The app is working really good and is easy to install. It could have some more options for the visual edit. However, we are using the free version until now and are looking forward what the full package includes. Really nice app. We recommend

Tashmed

Good app, installment takes time but easy with the instruction provided even for the very basic level user

I wish the number of reviews could grow with the price gradually, like free app for the first 5 and then a certain amount for the next ones

HandcraftedSupply

GeekLoveph

Cool app. easy to use. definitely worth the time to install on any store. Thanks, Josh. 10 stars :) :) :)

Merkadinho

Great app!!!Very helpful. 5 stars for sure. This app makes your store web page more reliable using the Facebook reviews.

Touch of Inspiration

Very good app, sits perfectly on store homepage and looks good. Very happy with how easily it was to set up initially. Definitely recommend.

Loved and Beyond

Really easy to use the app, provides great social proof to boost sales and confidence in our products. Highly recommend.

Queenie's Pawprints

Had some problems with getting a code at the beginning - not a Mac friendly, apparently, but once that was sorted, everything else works smoothly. Great app!

Inspire Hardware

Really easy to use app, provides great social proof to boost sales and confidence in our products. Also very responsive technical support. Highly recommend.

GLAMBAKERY

I have been using this app for awhile now and I absolutely love it. It makes it extremely easy to pull in my reviews and receive feedback from my customers.