Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Sunny Pair'O'Dice

This app is simple and easy to use...
the guides are very easy to understand as well...
We recommend this for all Online Store and check out their functions

Ceylon Groceries

Great application. Simple, Easy and Gets things done. Thank you. Best of all it's free. Keep up the good work

Little Goody New Shoes Australia

Really nice app! Thanks Josh. Easy to install and use, even for a nervous newbie. Customisable, making the slider fit with the look of your site is no problem. Best of all, it's free - such a huge support to new businesses and those operating from home in difficult circumstances. I look forward to increased social trust from using this app over time. Thanks again!

CAPITÁN BARBAS® | Tienda

This is the best app for shopify reviews and the best thing is that it is free. Thank you very much to its creators.

Save IVF

This app is great! Very clean look so it didn't take away from our brand look. ?Highly recommend. Also the set up was simple and customer service was also quick to respond to any questions we had.

HijabPlanet

This app is so easy to use and it looks great on my website www.hijabplanet.com Worth the cost for its functionality. Highly recommended.

Julian's Juicebox LLC

I absolutely love this app and how it looks on my homepage. It adds the value of social proof instantly which is Gold these days. Game changer that you need for your site!

Manuka Essentials

Nice and simple - it's easy to use, works well and helpful support. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best, and this is a prime example! Thanks Josh!

Canadian Sugar Gliders

Fabulous App that has made a huge difference for bringing my many Facebook Reviews into my store for customers to see.

Smokin Js

Bullying for reviews isn't cool. But we've tried a lot of apps with Shopify that don't turn out as expected. This app did the trick and looks great.