Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 7, 2020

Gets the point across. Easy to use. We needed something simple to showcase our testimonials with out being over the top.

Universal Hose and Fittings
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 30, 2020

Definitely a great addition to my Shopify shop (and it's usually really hard for me to find an app that I like). Looks neat even on the free plan and is really easy to set up. I wish it could source the reviews from the store too, but Facebook works perfectly fine. Great work!

Oh! So POP
Poland
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 29, 2020

This app was great to get my Google and Facebook reviews up onto my website. It is clean and looks really professional. Would highly recommend it.

Creatures of Comfort
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 25, 2020

Great app! Very easily customizable. We wanted to differentiate the look for mobile and PC view. No problem, already described in the app's knowledge base! Cool! :-)

be green - be better
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 23, 2020

Does exactly what I wanted. The free version provides visually appealing social reviews for my products. Thanks!

PHS Proud
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 16, 2020

This app is great. It does what it says it does simply and effectively. It is also reasonably priced, unlike some of the other ones on the app store.

Waisa Mama Organic Beverage Co.
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 16, 2020

I wanted a simple straight forward app to show Facebook reviews on my homepage. This does exactly that plus you can also add reviews or testimonials manually so you can show the ones that are not from facebook.

Marbach Leather
Estonia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 14, 2020

This is fantastic app, really easy to understand and manage. I would highly recommend it! Thanks so much!

A Fly Went By
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 29, 2020

5 Estrellas aunque a veces no me carga las fotografias de perfil... Espero pronto se solucione el inconveniente

Sea La Luz CR
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 27, 2020

Fantastic app!! It does exactly what it's supposed to do and it's super easy to set up. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Jessichu Creations