Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Saturnial

This application is extremely easy to use and comes with some neat features as well. The main reason I've given this app a 5 star review however is the AMAZING customer service you get! I had a few questions here and there and they had answers to every question I asked (plus their responses were super quick too)! I recommend this product to anyone who needs a testimonial slider on their page!

daila herbals

This social testimonial slider app is simple to use and easy to set up! I hope I can also add images. But it was really great.

The Natural Skincare Queen

This app is simple to use. I like that I can add more credibility to the review by adding the reviewer's picture using just a url from their social media. There was a hiccup the day after I uploaded the app. I could not get back in to add another testimonial, but it was fixed a couple days later. I'd recommend this app!

Standard Telecom

Social Testimonial Slider works great! It was easy to set up and use. I recommend it. We used it for a testimonial slider on our home page and a testimonials page.

Silk Barbers

So good! Love this app. Makes a big difference! Very easy to use, and nice appearance on our website.

Belita.store

Good app, have a free plan and very responsive support. Love it and recommend it to others for social proof.

PAYLESS FURNITURE

Amazing app, very easy to use ... we depend on it to show our google and FB reviews on our home page Thnaks guys.. keep the hard work

LuckyCat

This app is easy to install. I could add my Facebook reviews to my website. Now visitors can see my recent reviews and feedback from customers. Great experience, I highly recommend this app.

TatvaHealth

lovely app. no hassle hvhgvjhgcghfcdtdgfdgrstrdhtrdfhtfuygyuujlijljnkjnkjnkjnkjnkjnkjnbkjkjbkjbjbkjbkjbk

Diamonds & Gloss Australia

Excellent, this app is easy to use and set up. It provides great social proof for my website. www.diamondsandglossaustralia.com