Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

HijabPlanet

This app is so easy to use and it looks great on my website www.hijabplanet.com Worth the cost for its functionality. Highly recommended.

Julian's Juicebox LLC

I absolutely love this app and how it looks on my homepage. It adds the value of social proof instantly which is Gold these days. Game changer that you need for your site!

Manuka Essentials

Nice and simple - it's easy to use, works well and helpful support. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best, and this is a prime example! Thanks Josh!

Texuh Port

App does a good job displaying testimonials. Fingers crossed for more control over how it displays in the future.

Canadian Sugar Gliders

Fabulous App that has made a huge difference for bringing my many Facebook Reviews into my store for customers to see.

Rural Aura

I used this app to help me get reviews for my store. Easy to use i like the display. Writing manual reviews used to be free now you have to pay for it. 4 stars because there is no option for customers to enter the reviews themselves which should be added to the paid feature. Also I wanted a feature to manually organize my reviews and there is not an option to do so.

March 22, 2020

Thanks for the review! The free version allows you to enter up to 6 manual reviews. I'm also working on the review submission form. Thanks!

Smokin Js

Bullying for reviews isn't cool. But we've tried a lot of apps with Shopify that don't turn out as expected. This app did the trick and looks great.

Moress Charms

App is ok, but reviews not appearing in the review list, and it's not possible to manage them. Remove all manual reviews doesn't work as well.

March 17, 2020

I just replied to your support question. Please allow me to help before submitting a review. This is more than likely a bug specific to one of the reviews in the review list. Thanks.

GlideLok

Works great! Easy to install. So happy it had a free plan. Please keep it free for us small businesses!

Rescue Recycle Reuse

I really like this app. It was easy to install and does exactly as it says. At the moment I’m using the free feature but the upgrades are inexpensive and I may try them a bit later