Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Tibet Shop Sydney

Fantastic app. Easy to use and works well. Great value and free subscription option available too.

Dare to Dream Prints

Very happy with this app, well integrated, easy to use and effective. Definitely worth the very low subscription fee

Cake N Bunch

I really like it, I will surely recommend it to other only thing is that how to implement it on a website should be more clear

Sun's Bakes

Only recently installed the app. The review looks great and very easy/ quick to install as well as all instructions were given. Had an issue initially where I could not connect my Shopify to the app, sent an email and got a very speedy response from Josh advising to try again. Tried again - tadaaa! it was all sorted :-D. I upgraded to the paid version as I wanted a bit more customisation but both free and paid app seem to be very good!

Age Advantage Skincare

The app works great! Most importantly the support is unparalleled. Josh spent a good deal of time helping me to get all up and running.

CamMorgan

This app is very simple & gets the job done! Definitely add it to your store if you want a glitch free app.

Alaska Bakes

Happy to recommend this app , using it for a while now and we have had no issues with it to date.

t3rks Products & Services

This app really helps a lot in boosting my website, since some of our customers are always asking if we are a legit seller.

Sunny Pair'O'Dice

This app is simple and easy to use...
the guides are very easy to understand as well...
We recommend this for all Online Store and check out their functions

Ceylon Groceries

Great application. Simple, Easy and Gets things done. Thank you. Best of all it's free. Keep up the good work