Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

by MicroFundAcquireAC1

Create urgency by sharing sales & remaining stock!

Frattire

I like the idea of it and it's been working well for a while. Recently it's been glitching on some products on my site and saying it's sold more than double than what it really sold. Please look into this and fix this issue as it's making us look unprofessional with our pre-order clients.

Sweetmarket

Great app and AMAZING customer support. Within just a few hours, they customized the rules in the code as well as the UX appearance. Money very well spent!

Would definitely recommend this to everyone!

Wicked Cute

Great app and great customer service

Felgteknikk

Great app with great customer service. Aswers quickly on email and gives fast and professional support for fixing issues or modifying code.

Wolf And Moon

Neat little app that does exactly what we need, and automatically uses the CSS settings of our theme. Customer service was amazing when I asked for a change in how the app worked.

Carolina Speech Pathology

Great app and customer service. Whenever we've needed a small custom adjustment they have been there for us to make the change!

Bgs Technic Mx

Excellent app y superb customer support!!!

Thekitchenmate

Good app, and wonderful experience of customer service(my problem was solved with in 24 hrs). I am glad to install the app.

Popinto

Great app. Great support. Super useful and seamless integration. Works like magic.

Ozpack

Great team, great support from the Sold Stock help team. We have integrated just the remaining stock function. For both our vendors and our customers all the quantities are seen and being transparent decrease questions about the stock levels and pushs our customers to purchase before out of stock phase. Our sales are increased after integrating this Sold Stock application to our page. You must add this application before you stock out!

Thanks guys one more time! Hope this application continue to evolve!!